Chapter 10 - Weeping Angels And True Feelings Of Love.

Chapter 10 – Weeping Angels And True Feelings Of Love.

The Doctor's P.O.V

I had given up on Madison now. I had searched all Earth records for a human named Madison Lauren Kristen Brown. Nothing. No person has ever existed. She lied. She must really not want us to know who she is. And I respect that. So I stopped. Amy and Rory did try to help but as soon as I gave up on the girl, they did too. I stopped blaming Rory. Sort of. But to say sorry for almost killing them, I promised to take them to a planet.

“So where are we going?” Amy asked, excitedly.

“The Planet Tomoliani.3. One of the loveliest yet scary planets in the galaxy! It's been blown up twice and rebuilt three times! Hence the point 3.” I explained, whizzing around the console. I pressed and pulled many things around the controls until we landed with a large bang.

“Can I go out first for once?” Amy asked me, pointing to the door. I looked over to Rory who gave me a nod of approval.

“Fine, yes! But just this once, pond!” I said.

“Yes!” She said, running to the doors.

“Be careful!” Rory called after her.

“Yeah, whatever!” Amy shouted back, walking out the door. I laughed and stepped towards Rory, who was grabbing his jacket.

“There's nothing dangerous out there, is there?” Rory asked, as we walked towards to doors.

“Rory has a little faith in me! I do now what I'm doing! There will nothing dangerous out there!” I said, as we reached the doors.

“DOCTOR! RORY!” We heard Amy scream. Me and Rory both looked at each other before saying the same thing.

“AMY!” We both shouted, both running out the doors. We had to stop as we reached Amy and saw what she was looking at.

“Doctor what is that?” Rory asked. I was about to start shouting at him for being stupid and forgetting Amy's worst enemy. But I soon remember he wasn't there when we faced then at thecrash site of the Byzantium.

“It's a Weeping Angel!”

Madison's P.O.V

“MADISON LAUREN KRISTEN BROWN! IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF THAT BED WITHIN THE NEXT TWO MINUTES, I WILL COME UP THERE AND DRAG YOU OUT MYSELF!” Martha yelled up my stairs.

I was currently led in my bed, like I had been for the past week. I had refused to leave it, even when Martha came round. The whole time I was led here It was like I upset, angry and confused and I didn't know why. I rolled over and looked at my clock. 14:48 PM. I looked in the mirror, which was next to my clock, and took in the state I was in. Tear stained cheeks, puffy eyes and messed up hair. I sighed, closing my eyes before I sat up in bed looking around my room. The clothes I wore the day I met the Daleks were chucked across the floor, food packets were scattered across the room and all my stuff smashed into the ground.

Should I explain? Once I had gotten home, after my second encounter with The Doctor, I cried. I cried non-stop for three days. It wasn't the fact I had almost died to five Daleks. Or the fact Rory screamed his head off at me after I saved his life.

No, the fact of The Doctor. I missed him. I wanted to be near him again. I wanted to be able to look away when his gaze caught mine, so I could hide my growing blush from him. I wanted to see his confused face when I saved him and he didn't know how I had done it. I wanted him to keep making me promises, of how he could save me and keep me safe. I wanted him to keep flirting with me, even in dangerous and stupid situations.