Chapter 11 - Amy's Downfall?

The Doctor's P.O.V

"Right. Amy, Rory what ever you do don't take your eyes off that thing!"I explained, walking around the now statue.

"Your talking like your going to leave us." Amy said, never taking her eyes off the angel.

"I am."

"What? Doctor, you can't just leave us here!" Amy said, panic clear in her voice.

"Umm, Rory, keep looking at the angel and don't look away. Amy, come over to me. Carefully!" I shouted, holding my hand out. Amy carefully edged around the Angel and then walked over to me. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her into a hug.

"Doctor, please don't leave us!" Amy begged, into my shoulder. I pulled away from her and held her at arms length.

"Amy, I'm sorry. But I have to get out there and see if there any more angels. Just stay here with Rory and you'll be fine. I promise!" I told her.

"Be careful ok!"

"I always am! Right Rory, stay here with Amy and don't trust the Angels! See you later!" I said, walking off.

As I was walking around, the place I as in looked familiar. Too familiar. I ran up to one of the windows in the room and looked outside. A street, full of houses and....people. Humans. So we were on Earth! Oh, joy! The weeping Angels were on Earth! I turned back around and as faced with a sight I didn't want.

Three Weeping Angels. Trapping me.

Madison's P.O.V

"Right Martha, I'm going now. You have the place I'm going to?" I asked, tying my belt around my waist.

"St Paul's Cathedral, London, United Kingdom. The problem is 7 Weeping Angels inside it! Your traveling there to stop them but there are three people in the way. They are Amy Pond, Rory Williams and The Doctor. Have you put the emergency number inside your phone?" Martha explained, typing it all down on to the rectangle device in her hand.

"Yeah, I put it in there a minute ago. What exactly is it?" I asked, rushing around to make sure I had everything.

"Once your in there for 20 minutes, you can ring that number and you'll be sent straight through to UNIT. That way we'll know when to come and help you. Madison?" Martha said, walking over to me.

"Yeah?"

"If you get in danger you can you it as well. Please don't try and do it all by yourself, when you just can just call us! Madison, you will call us after 20 minutes won't you?" Martha asked, making me stop in front of her.

"Yeah, sure. I'll phone you or whatever." I said, looking around for my teleport.

"Madison! Promise me, you will phone us after 20 minutes or if you get in trouble!" She shouted.

"I promise, Martha! Now have you seen my teleport?" I asked.

"Maddy, it's on your wrist!" Martha said, looking at me weird.

"What? Oh yeah! Sorry, just a bit nervous! My fight with the Weeping Angels didn't turn out to well last time." I explained, pressed the screen of my teleport.

"Why? What happened?"

"Let's just say I was sent back in time and forced to re-live a few years! Right, I'm ready. Which means, I'm off!" I said, looking up to Martha's worried face.

"Ok then. Be careful out there Madison! Oh, come here!" Martha said, pulling me into a hug. I stood and hugged her for a while until my teleport started to beep, telling me it was time to go.