Tears on a computer screem

And week went past and she was still getting bullied. She would stay in her bedroom crying after school with a blade in her hand and cuts up her arms. Her eyes crimson just like that day it all started. Her brothers never saw the scares behind the long sleeve jumpers she would ware... Everyday the same... Wake up with a pain in the arm.....walk to school.....be ignored...get bullied......come home.....cry.....cut....sleep....

One day she found a online world. She made a account straight away. She thought that she could make friends online. She wiped her tears away and started to talk to people. She made lots of friends and would always talk to them when she came home.... She smiled at the screem when someone typed something funny.."is this what it's like to have friends" she said to herself....she would forget its only a computer screen....

One afternoon she went online to see lots of hate msgs sent to her. She shard a tear for every hate msg she got.... "its happening again" she said trying to stop the tears coming down her face. At this point she was starting to give up with people.....with life....with friends...everything.

The next day she went to school and was silent all tough the day. She would get pushed out the way when she walked down the corridor. The end of the day was starting to come up.. And she was getting to get out of this hell people called school. The bell went and she walked out of the class." OI LOWER " this boy shouted from the school doors at wendy...."LOSERRRR!!!" the sound of his voice got louder as he run up to her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back. She screamed in pain as he kept a tight grip on her hair. " I have homework for you to do for me!" he said with a smirk on his face. "let me go..." wendy muttered "what did you said!" he said as he pulled her hair harder. "I SAID LET ME GO!!!" she yelled "don't yell at me!" he shouted at her as he slaped her. "I give uppp!!!" she screamed as she pulled a blade out her pocket. The boy let go of her hair and steped back alittle "h....hay now s...stop kiding around like that." he stuttered. "KIDDING!!" she yelled as tears ran down her face. She gave a sweet smile and then stabed herself in the chest. Blood driped on to the floor and she fell dead one the floor. The blood was covering the blond hair she once had......

TO be continued.....