Chapter one 1 : the book she read

first year of high school. We've all been there. Sun burning down on to the students as that walk in to the now lifestyle in high school. Year 7 walking in scared of the older ones and the year 11 walking in like they owned that place. Year 8 settling in to the new year and year 9 getting ready for the exams. Last but not least year 10 the last year you have with freedom. This is a story of a girl loved school. Her hair was a lovely blond color and her lips ruby red. Her skins was a light brown color. You could say she was one of the prettiest girl in year 7. She walked in like a normal student would. People stared at her as she walked in to the gates. Her blue eyes looked around at the school. She smiled at her self. This smile would make angles fall from the sky's and sing. She looked at her phone and turned it of. She walked in. The bell rang. She looked at her time table and started to walk to her lesson. She walked in and sat on a set next to this girl with dark blank hair with to much make up. You could call it caked on makeup. The teacher called names to see who was her."wendy" the teacher called out. "he...here" she said. Wendy got her pen out waiting for the work to be handed out. But reading books was handed out. She looked in worry as she opened the book. She had alittle secret that she never wanted to say but knew she had to one day. The teacher chose people from the class to read but then...." wendy your next to read" the teacher said looking over at her. She stared at the Page shaking. She started to read but that stopped. She couldn't read the forth word. It took time for her to read the word. "thier" the teacher said she wendy could carry one the story. After 5 long minutes. She finally finished the Page but her eyes where crimson because of the tears she was holding back. "go back to primary school!!!" some boys started to make fun of her readers but they got held back at the end of the lesson by the teacher. It turned in to brake after a long time of torched in the English lesson. She secret was out and now first day she was already getting bullyed. They targeted her like a pack of wolves. This went of for weeks and now she was thinking about things like "why am I still here" and "I just want to die".....her life had already been hard enough. Her mother left her at the age of 5 and her dad gave in to drinking and then alway hurt her and her two brothers......she cried every night she got home but she would never dare to tell anyone what was happening.