4. Truth revealed

Chapter 4 - Truth revealed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella's POV

 "So you're the princess... my daughter-in-law is a princess... wow", Natalie murmured. 

"Yes... um they are my parents", I whispered. Will hugged me closer to him. 

"So you're my lil' sister's mate, huh", Harry stated. Will just nodded.

"Well, you better not hurt her or touch her because if you do you're as good as dead", Harry growled.

"Harry... stop it or I will tell your mate that you are kissing his picture when she's at work", I hissed back. He blushed but stepped back. Will chuckled a little. I glansed at him and smiled.

"Well... it is pleasure to meet you you're highnesses", James said and shook dad's hand.

"Please, just call me Dan... we are family now... and it would be weird for you to call me king", dad laughed and came to hug me.

"Do you still hate me, princess?" he asked.

"Just a little", I smiled. He laughed. Then he hugged Will.

"Take care of my little girl, will you", he stated and then mom came to hug us. She was like a crazy person. She was like crying and laughing at the same time.

"I still can't believe my baby found her mate... now I want grandbabies... Harry isn't giving us any so you need to do it for him", she squeled and Natalie joined her.

"Mom, come on... I'm 19 and I'm in school still... I won't be having babies yet", I cried out.

"Yes I second that", Harry mumbled. That made everybody laugh. Even mom. And then we ate a good dinner. 

-------------------------------------------------------

After the dinner we went back to school, mom, dad and Harry left and we were alone again. We were sitting in the living room watching Step up 2: The streets.

"So I think Mikey is coming here tomorrow morning", I whispered.

"Oh, I'm glad I get to meet all your family at once. But why is he coming here, I thought he was in a different school", Will said.

"Yep... but he went on a crazy big brother mode when I told him I found you... so now he's dragging himself and his mate here to meet you and bug me, I think it runs in the family", I mumbled. Will laughed loudly. Then the door opened.

"Hey Will, I'm back and I hope you missed me", I heard a high, too sweet voice behind me.

"Well, sorry, Vicky, I didn't miss you at all... I was spending time with my lovley mate here... now suggest you leave us alone again", Will answered lazyly.

"Oh... well who are you... clearly not from an alpha family, I bet you're beta's faughter right. I don't understand why they let betas stay here", Vicky sqealed.

"Oh no, you will find soon enough where she comes from and trust me, you will regret this meeting. Now please leave us be and go to your own dormroom to fuck some willing player", Will growled. She huffed and stormed out the door.

"I like it when you get all tough, it's kinda sexy", I whispered. He chuckled a little.

"I show you sexy", he growled lightly and kissed my lips very passionately.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next morning

Somebody was knocking on the door... or trying to break it down. I groaned.

"Willie, someone's at the door", I mumbled sleepily.

"I'll tell the get the hell away and leave us alone... then we can leave some more", he said, kissed my forehead and went to open the door. Everything was quiet. Then somebody came to my bedroom.

"Get up, sleepy head and give your big brother a hug", Mike said loudly. I groaned.

"You're too early, Mikey!" I mumbled and opened my left eye. He was smiling big.

"Nope, now rise and shine, li' sis and give me a hug and kiss too", he said and pulled the covers away from me.

"Will, tell him to let me sleep, your alpha", I said and pulled my other blanket over myself.

"Sorry honey, I think he's the prince so I need obey him and not the other way around", Will chuckled a little.

"WELL, I'm the princess and the baby of the family, now let me sleep or I'll call daddy, I think he's somewhere in town still!" I whispered.

"Sorry honey, get up and I'll buy you ice-cream", daddy laughed. I groaned. Get out and I will, you need to let me get ready in private, Will can stay if he wants", I said and sat up. Everybody burst out laughing. And left me alone.

----------------------------------------------

So daddy bought me some ice-cream. We were now sitting in the cafe on campus and everybody was staring at us.

"Guess what, now everybody knows I'm the princess", I whispered. Mom smiled at me knowingly.

"Yes, baby, I know how you feel, I can still remember the day when your father announced that I'm the princess and future queen of werewolves, I wasn't that pleased. But trust me, you get over it. And you have Will, and us and your brothers to protect and support you", she told me and hugged me to her side.

"Yeah... I guess I need to get use to it then... you can't change things anymore really", I mumbled. Will hugged me too.

"Your gonna be just fine, babe", he whispered into my ear making me smile at him gently. He was such an amazing mate.

Then the door opened and somebody screamed "Royals." The next thing I know is that there are paparazzi everywhere and they are going nuts.

"So this fine girl here is the princess", some guy murmured kind of loudly. I groaned. Now everybody knows who I am. Just great!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I'm horrible person and I'm so sorry it took so long. But now it's finally up and please read it and tell me what you think. Sorry again!

-Janna-