1. News and mother's love

Chapter 1 - Unfair life

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bella's POV

Come on, Bells... get out of the bathroom already! I really need to pee", Mike yelled trough the door. We were camping with the family. In the woods. Even Harry and her mate Evelyn was here with us. And daddy, mommy were still sleeping. Me and Mikey were 19 now. He hadn't met his mate yet and neither have I. I search him everyday. Because being the princess of the werewolves can be very lonely sometimes. You know, when you can't have any friends because they might want to kill you. It's hard for a teenager to live trough it. I did have a friend though, his name was Paul and he was gay. Oh and of course his very awesome mate, Jason who was like a third brother to me. But that's it. And sometimes I just felt sorry for myself, because I saw all thouse happy couples and I couldn't have that for myself. And I couldn't feel anything but jealousy towards them. 

Mike was trying to break down the door.

"Oh, come on Mikey, you're the guy,,, you can use the bush or something", I screamed to him and slammed the door open. Yes I was in one my bad moods today. But I was depressed. I was 19 and I didn't have a mate. So what in the world would happen to me. At least I had Mike with me still. I don't know what I could do without my twin. We were almost like stuck from the hip or something. And we ended each other's sentences and all. It was freaky sometimes. Not to us, but to other people. When I finally calmed down a little, mom and dad both sat on to the chairs around the fire and waited for us. 

"Okay, kids... we have news for you. As the royals of the wolves you guys have some duties and responsibilities. So there are three werewolf schools in this kingdom and we have three kids. You may also find your mates there, Mike and Bella", daddy stated. 

"So tomorrow, you are leaving home to attend school. Harry you can take Evelyn with you. And of course Bella you can take your car and your piano with you", Mom said smiling at me sadly. How could they do this to me. How could they break me and Mike apart. And Harry was my big bro, he couldn't protect me from across the country. I couldn't breath. This must be a dream, right. I'm just having a nightmare. I pinched myself. I didn't wake up. A tear fell down my cheek. I stormed of and shifted into my wolf. They couldn't do this to me. They knew how my life was. I was lonely and I didn't have friends or A MATE. I couldn't survive. I wasn't a strong person and I didn't get along with people. Nobody even knew that I was a princess. Yes I attended all of the necessary events and all, but I didn't perform in the media really. You could call me a very secret princess. 

I stopped when I reached a lake. Nobody wanted me anyways. I didn't have a mate and maybe it would be easier for everybody if I just died. Well, Mike would be in pain, he was my twin. But still. I don't know how I would do it. To go to school and act normal around people without my brothers. And it would be my first schoolday ever. Well at school anyway... I used to have a private teacher. Now I let the tears run freely. I wouldn't survive. That was for sure. 

---------------------------------------------------------

It was already dark. I didn't care though... I wouldn't go back to the campside. I could just run home.  I stared at the moon and thought. My mate. I wouldn't find me. I wouldn't be a mother or a wife to anyone. And now they were going to send me away from home. I was only 18. I now... it meant adult and all, but mentally I was just a little girl who was scared out of her mind. All of a sudden I felt someone step behind me. 

"Come home, Bells... mom's worried, you know you're her favorite", Mike said and hugged me from behind. 

"But if she loves me at all, she wouldn't send me away", I growled. Mike sighed.

"Well... we are royals, it is our duty to check on schools in our kingdom", he said.

"Yeah... you are, everybody loves you and respects you but nobody even knows me. Yes they know who the princess is but they still don't know who she is exactly", I murmured. 

"Honey... I always thought you liked to be unnoticed", he chuckled. 

"Well, I don't mind, but there will be all those mean people there and I can't handle it... not without you and Harry", I cried. He hugged me tighter.

"Don't worry, if somebody is mean to you, then you just call me or Harry and we will handle it. And I'm sure that dad will protect you too", he whispered to me. I snuggled closer to his warmth. I was tiny you know, for a werewolf and all. 

"You'll be perfectly fine... run home with me, please", he said.

"They left already?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I told them to... I want to spend some alone time with my baby sis!" I laughed. Then I sheifted into my wolf which was ten times smaller than Mike's and started running towards home. Mike followed me but I was faster. Haha, how I enhoyed running. In no time we reached our castle and we changed back. My mom came running out of the house.

"Thank God, Your okay, baby... I was worried that something happened", she cried out in happiness and hugged me tight. 

"I'm okay, mom", I whispered and walked inside. Dad was sitting on the sofa. He looked at me and I knew right away that he was mad. 

"This was the last time you run away like that... your mother was worried sick", he growled.

"Yeah... tomorrow I'm gone, don't worry... now if you don't mind I need to go to bed, I will be travelling tomorrow", I hissed back and ran to my room. I took a shower and changed into my pyjamas. Somebody had already packed my suitecaises. Most likely Evelyn. I curlded under the civers and fell asleep for the last time in my own bed. How sad. Tomorrow I would travel across the country and gor to schoold with others my age. It sounded so awful, they would be so mean to me. I was really small compared to others my age. Somebody knocked on my door. I didn't answer. The door opened and somene sat onto my bed. 

"You know, baby, I love you so much and it really hurts me to let you leave me like tihs, but I also know that it is good for you, you need to make new friends and maybe your mate will be there you know", My mom said. 

"And remember that you will always be my baby girl know matter what... and if you need  anything, let me know and I will get it for you. I'm your mommy after all", she was now crying. I felt kinda bad. It wasn't her fault that we were royals. 

"It feels horrible to loose all my babies at the same time, but I will hope that you will find your mate at the school so I can have grandbabies soon", he giggled. I smiled a little. 

"Just know that I will always love you so much and you need to call me everyday... and sleep tight, baby", she said and I felt her tears on my cheek. She kissed my forehead and left.

"I love you too, mom", murmured and finally fell asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Pic of Bella ----------------------------------------------->

A/N: So this is the sequel and I really hope you like the starting. This stroy will be mostly about Bella, but of course all the others will be there too. Next chapter will be up as soon as I can write a good chapter. But be patient with me, please.

Love you all!

Oh and... VOTE, COMMENT and maybe even FAN me! Please.

Thanks And Love you!

:)

Janna