The plan/if only

It was after dark and me, Mal and Evie went to Jay and Carlos’s Dorm
“Okay, we all know what this looks like. So it'll be up on the dais under the beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony. Okay. Carlos?”
“Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand.”
“Perfect. Evie?” Mal said
“Yeah?”
“You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light.”
“Okay.” The meeting stopped jay went to his ben and so did carlos and mal left. “C? You want to break Ben's love spell?” I looked up at her and said
“Yeah. You know, for after. I don't... I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra... cruel.” I got up to leave and the last thing I heard from her was “C?”

I walked to the Kitchen and made the anti love potion for ben.
“A million thoughts in my head Should I let my heart keep listening?I know It's time to say good-bye So hard to let go.” I sang and the last ingredient I needed was one tear of human sadness and I was crying and a tear dropped into the bowl. I could not believe that after the coronation I would be leaving with the wand and leaving the only feelings I had for anyone would be gone.