-I Can Do It-

-Ok I realized I'm loosening readers, sorry guys I'm going to try and go all out on this- I'm going to try my hardest! I got my music and everything!-

~Chapter 21~

-Levi's POV-

I starred at them as they dove underwater then opened there eyes reviling That they both had Rainbow tails.

(Keepers of the Sea)

Mikasa looked at Armin as he twirled his tail around like a girl in a prom dress.

Mikasa looked pissed, damn what is with her.

Mikasa: Why can't I have a black tail!

Levi: Because Shitty Brat, Your not royalty!

Mikasa: We'll neither is Eren!?

Levi: First of he has a Iridescent tail with Sea Foam Green in it and Teal! Also he is royalty he is Princess Eren!

Mikasa: Ok. . . Hold on one moment, how fucked up are we in this?!

Levi: We'll, on a scale of "Fucked" I'd say a little over Almost Fucked.

Armin: *Giggles* My Tail is so pretty!

Mikasa: Armin get a grip and stop fangirling!!!

Armin: Yes Mikasa. *Sighs*

-----------

After we got to the castle and making Petra give them a tour instead of me, they seamed pretty ready to hear the plan to get Eren back.

--Plan--

First of we will have Mikasa lead the Yellow Warriors in for the main battle.

Armin will join a special group of purple mermaids to release there tamed animal to attack large groups.

As for me I will move in dressed in black equipped with special weapons, I will meet Erwin at his throne and slay him. My special weapons would be made by the finest pink builder mermaids, and over looked by shitty glasses. By that I mean Hanji. . .

--~~~~~--

-Eren's POV-

I heard voices ascend threw the chamber doors, it was Erwin and Jean. Followed by some of the guards in this hell hole.

Erwin was shouting at Jean to prepare all the men for war and to get ready for an attack.

. . . Levi. . . He is, Coming!

Erwin unchained my weak and bruised body. He hoisted me over his shoulder and carried me up the dark twisted stair case into the main room with his thorny throne sat. Next to his throne was three chain sets and a white cloth. . . What is he planing!?

I felt him set me down on the platform, it was kinda all set out on this giant red flower. It was quite beautiful actually.

He chained my arms and around the end of my tail, he took the key around my neck and put it on his own as he smirked at me.

I sat and looked at him. . . Looking like my normal Vulnerable self, he tied the white cloth around my mouth muffling my cries as he stripped me of my shirt, yet I was a boy it actually felt quite wrong and he knew it. . .

He summoned one his guards to go get Eren's New Oufit. When the guard swam out of the room and rushed back in he came back with a black vest shirt, red rust ties, ruby and ebony jewelry. He replaced all my beautiful bright colors with depressing dark creations. He took the long lacy scarf of his outfit, which looked like Levi's expect it was black/red with torn and ruff areas. He tied it around my mouth trying to hide the white cloth that muffled my screams and words.