-Midnight Mermaids-

~Chapter 7~

When I got home I hid the book from Armin and ran up stairs (Did I mention Me, Armin and Mikasa live together in a house? We'll now you do!) Slamming and locking my door I plopped on my chair at my desk area and started reading. . .

//Stuff from the book//

-Midnight Mermaids-

Midnight mermaids are still mermaids but the thing is, we'll what they never say about them is that they change at night time. The once beautiful creatures change in to man eating beasts.

-Full Moon-

Every full moon the mermaid choose one human from the surface to become a mermaid and that human that becomes a mermaid must obey the mermaid that changed them, Until the day they die. But be warned most of the time the human dose get eaten by the mermaid master.

-Powers-

All mermaids have powers but it depends on what type of mermaid they are.

-Sex-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren: OH MY GAWD!

*Nose bleeds*

-Food-

Very Simple

Morning: Sea weed~

Night: Human Flesh

Eren: Hey that was simple!

-Pets-

Most of the time mermaids will have pets that obey them and some mermaids have powers to make sharks there pets, and fight for them!

-Live-

Just like humans but underwater and there houses are sand, clay or rock/ shells ~Only worthy mermaids live in Marble with pillars!

-Types-

Green Mermaids= Potion Makers

Blue Mermaids= Take care of the sea

Yellow Mermaids= Warriors

Purple Mermaids= Animal Tamers

Brown Mermaids= Normal/Common

Pink Mermaids= Builders

Orange Mermaids= Huntsmen

~Rare Types~

Iridescent Mermaids= Mind Control

Sunset Mermaids= Protectors

Rainbow Mermaids= Keepers of sea

White Mermaids= Rich Folk

~Extremely Rare~

Black Mermaids= Roya- xxxxxx

~The rest of the page is torn~

Eren: It's as if it was torn on propose I bet Jean did this!

After reading all that and at the end he just rips the page I'm going back to his house immediately! As I looked out side I saw the beautiful splashing sea but it was midnight, I did have to admit reading about though'a types of mermaids got me scared. But if I'm going to learn anything I need the rest of the book! As I walked outside I felt as if something was, watching me as I turned my head. . . Everything in my body froze, there he was in the water his piercing grey eyes starring into my soul. I swear me and him stared at each other for 5 minutes the it happened the voice again wondered in my mind.

Voice: You pitiful brat, go to your friends house there will be a little show tonight. Thus I will show you true power.

And it was gone he splashed back into the water and then he was gone! I now got that that's how mermaids talk to each other. How creepy! Then it hit me Jean I need to get there fast! I assumed he dose not have paper but what that mermaid said "Little show"? Oh my. . . No, he wouldn't kill jean! Because I really don't care if he dies. But I am friends with Marco. And he's there, oh no MARCO!!!!