-Princess!?!-

~Chapter 13~

-Eren's POV-

Princess!?!?

Eren: Levi I am a BOY!

Levi: I know but the only way we could be together is as if you become my princess!

Eren: Who said I wanted to be with you!?!?! With is all way to confusing Levi!

Levi swam over to the bed I was laying on and he got on top of me and held my hands.

Levi: Eren, when you were little I heard you say you wish you were a mermaid. Us mermaids hear those kinds of things, and i would always use my powers to give you good dreams. Because I . . . I-I loved you.

Eren: l-Levi! *Blushes*

Levi: I'm sorry this is all so new to you Eren. I except to let . . . You go.

Levi looked down but I moved his chin up to look me in the eyes, I sat up an said

Eren: Prince Levi?

Levi: Yes Eren?

Eren:. . . Call me Princess Eren.

Levi gave me a smile and planted a kiss on my lips. Just then the door bursted open and shrieks of awwwws and OMG pored throw the door.

Eren: Ummmmmm? *Blushes*

-Levi's POV-

I was kissing Eren when all of a sudden shitty glasses walked in on us, more like busted the door down.

Levi: HANJI YOU SHITTY GLASSES!

Hanji: AWWWWWWW YOU GUYS! Are sooooooo CUTE! /)^3^(\

Eren: Uhhhh *Blushes* wait HANJI!?!?!

Hanji: AWWWWWW! He's blushing!!!!!! YOUR BOYFRIEND BLUSHED! Wait EREN!?!??

Levi: HANJI! Keep your Voice Down!!! Hanji and Eren what's wrong?

Eren: Hanji was an old human friend of mine, frankly I thought she was insane about her theory on mermaids.

Hanji: HA I PROVED YOU WRONG!!!!

Eren: You did indeed, wait YOU ATE MARCO!

At that moment Eren couldn't swim around because he didn't know how to so he started to grab stuff of the table and throw stuff at Hanji. He pushed Levi off of him and started to cry.

Eren: WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING!?! GET OFF ME! TAKE ME BACK HOME!

Hanji: Eren STOP!

Levi: Calm Down Eren! We had no choice!

Eren: What do you mean levi, your on this beasts side!!

Levi: Eren I told her to do it.

Eren: I TRUSTED YOU!! You. . Y-You BITCH!

Levi: Hanji. . . Please do it

Hanji: *Frowned* yes sir

Eren: DON TOUCH M-!? *Passes out*

I asked Hanji to erase Eren's memories of the outside world, everything he once knew about his friends, family and life was now gone only to be replaced with Love and Lies.

Hanji: It's done Prince Levi.

I stroked Eren's head and he squirmed to open his eyes And yawn. He Smiled at me then at Hanji.

Eren: Hello my dear Levi. Ow Who is this!?!

-I'm Sorry Eren, it was the only way-

Levi: Ow this is your friend Hanji she came to help us. With hiding your boyness.

Eren: Awwww yes I see

Levi: Hanji did you bring what I asked for!?!

Hanji: *Giggles* Yes!

I looked at Eren and smirked a devilish smile.

-Eren's POV-

-Boy do I have a head ache-

Eren: Uhhhh . . . Guys?

Hanji and Levi swam towards me slowly.

Eren: What's going on!?!

Levi: It's ok Eren just hold still!

I levi shove his hands down my shirt I felt him place two thick soft dome things in my shirt.

Eren: LEVI!!!!!????

Levi: It's ok Eren just stop moving.

I started blush what was my love doing!? When he was done I looked to see that he did, he gave me fake boobs.

Eren: Sorry to out burst but, WHAT THE HELL!?!?!

Levi: WHAT! Now you look more like a woman?!? Now stand up let's test your tail.

Eren: Ok!

I stood up uneasy this was so new to me I fell but levi caught me in my hands. I finally managed to swim around and I grabbed Levi's hand making him swim around with me.

Then all of sudden he stopped and looked at me, he rapped his black tail around my white one and I blushed.

Levi: Eren.

Eren: Yes Levi?

Levi: Never leave my side, please.

Eren: I shall never dream of it.

Levi: Good *Smiles*

Eren: Levi you should smile more, you look very handsome when you do so

Without warning levi kissed me on my lips and grabbed my hand.

Levi: let's go to the main entrance, that is where our thrones are.

Eren: Ok my Prince

-I'm sorry Eren, but it was for your own good-

~Levi

-Next chapter is about Eren getting brainwashed to forget about everything it will explain his new story-