Chapter 37

This chapter if fah all a meh Guyanese wattpad readers out deh!! If yuh a Guyanese (or even from the Caribbean) comment below💞 #Loveyuh😚

Not Edited*

Sophia's pov

[Previously on Arrange Marriage]

"Okay, listen up everyone!! Get out now!! Boss needs some privacy with his.....*clears throat* wife" he said loud and clear so everyone could hear and I watched as all of the, stopped what they were doing and left the room.

"Good bye Mrs. Knight" he waved at me before quickly leaving. Sighing, I turned around to see Jacob was looking at me and then I was suddenly pushed into a wall and he

smashed his lips on mine.
...

I instantly wrapped my arms around him as he slid his arms around my waist. A low growl was heard from him as he deepened the kiss while his hands traveled all over my body.

"You like getting me jealous, don't you?" He asked in a low and raspy voice after he pulled away and I looked at him confused.

"What are you---"

I didn't even got to complete my sentence when Jacob connect his lips with mine again. Kissing him back, he slipped his tongue in my mouth and our tongue danced together.

His hands were suddenly on one of my legs and I felt it being lift up to his waist. He held it to his waist as he leaned in more and began to devour my mouth while he slowly began to grind in between my legs.

I let out a quiet moan as he continued working his skilful tongue in my mouth and grind on me. "J-jacob" I moaned again after he pulled away but was still grinding on me.

"Yes baby?" He asked as I felt his breath fanning my neck. A hand was suddenly felt on my ass and I moaned out as he brought his mouth closer to my neck while still grinding on me.

"No....don't. You left bruises last time" I said after I felt his lips on my neck. Last time he sucked my neck, he left a lot of red marks on my neck and chest. It's still visible up to today and no matter how much I tired to hide it or get it off, it just won't.

"It's called hickeys baby girl" he whispered in my ears with a smile laid on his lips.

'Hickeys? So it's called hickeys?' I thought while his hands traveled all over my body then he began to nibble on my ear lob.

I closed my eyes in pleasure as I found my hands moving to his toned abs. I ran my finger over them and heard a sexy growl from him.

"You better stop if you don't want this to go another way cupcake" he said in my ears as his hands moved to my ass again and grope it, earning a loud moan from me.

"F**k it" he groaned before I felt his lips on my neck. My head instantly falled back as I closed my eyes in pleasure again.

He began to suck on my neck again while one of his hands grope my ass while the other held one of my leg up to his waist. He left me in a moaning mess and he began to suck the spot where my neck and shoulder connected.

The place was getting hotter as I leaned my head to the side giving him more access to my neck while my hands continue to travel over his body, earning a few groans from his every time I ran my hands over his tone abs.

"F**k Sophia, you f**king drive me crazy" he growl out and I suddenly felt his hands in my shirt as he continued to suck on my neck. It went from my stomach all the way up to my bra and when I thought he would have ripped my bra off, the door was suddenly open and in came Marcus.