Chapter 30

*Not edited

Jacob's Pov.

It's been a week now since I've last spoken to Violet. I'm still angry at the way she behaved and when she drugged me.

I'm also being strange lately. I spend must of my time in the room with Sophia know, making sure she's okay even though she keeps telling me she's completely fine. I can't help but worry.

I also find her cute at the little things she do like smiling, or putting her hair in a bun. No lie but she looks super cute when her hair is in a bun! And she doesn't smile often but when she do....my heart literally melts. It's just so satisfying to see her smile....although I never made her smile.

'Boy what are you saying?! You've although ways made her smile' my conscious said and I frown.

When did I made her smile?

'Every night and morning when she wakes up to a comfortable bed. She always smiles and sigh in satisfaction' he responded and that's when I remembered.

"Master"

I do remembered on time I saw her smiling as she woke up and sigh in satisfaction. I also let her sleep on my bed while I either sleep in the couch or in my office. I'm actually happy that she likes my bed and feels very comfortable sleep there. She must really like it!

"Master!"

You know...I'm actually starting to regret I've ever treated her bad and called her names. I still don't know if she's a gold digger but to be honest....she don't act like one.

"Master!!!" one of my maid shouted and I snapped my head to her.

"Yes?"

"Dinner is ready" she responded and I dismiss her before I head to my room where Sophia was.

"Sophia...Dinner is rea---" I stopped speaking, eyes now fixed on Sophia who was just in her bra and under wear. She was digging in her suit case again for some clothes while she bed over, not noticing me standing their. Dang, that ass though.

'Get yourself together boy!' My conscious said and I snapped out of it. Averting my eyes, I light cleared my throat to have her attention and she turned around to look at me and yelp before quickly covering herself with her towel.

"Ahem....I-Im sorry to interrupt you with whatever your *clears throat* doing....but dinner is ready" I stammered while looking away and she nodded her head.

"Are you ready to eat?" She asked and I nodded my head before responding.

"Yes....I'm ready to eat you---dinner. I-I meant dinner *clears throat*" I felt like digging myself and bury me in a hole after what I've said.

"Umm....okay. I'll be down in a few minutes" she said and I nodded still looking away before I left.

Well that was embarrassing....

Few minutes later...

Looking up, I see Sophia entering the dinner room. She was dressed in a huge t-shirt and leggings which made her looked so cute. Smiling as she took a seat next to me, I turned to my left and quickly dropped the smile I had on when Violet glared at me.

'Why cares about that bitch?!' My conscious said and I just ignore whatever he had to say and began to eat.

The room was in complete silence as the clinging of plates echoed in the room. I found myself glancing over to Sophia every once in a while and I couldn't help but smile.