Chapter 15

*Not edited

(Fiji resort Above)

Sophia's Pov

"We've arrive master" the driver said to Jacob and he nodded his head before exiting the car.

"Thank you" I said to the driver before I came out to the car and followed behind Jacob. We both walked towards a beautiful hotel.

Entering inside, we were both greeted by the employee before one of them showed us to our room a do left. Jacob entered and I followed behind.

"You.." his voice was suddenly heard as my eyes scanned the room. "Sleep...over there" he pointed to the left side of the bed and I looked at him a little surprised before nodding.

I finally get to sleep on the bed?

Yes!

I was a little happy because the floor wasn't comfortable at all. "And don't even think of getting close to me" he said and I rolled my eyes at him. Like if I want to touch you...

It was ten in the night already and I was very tired. Deciding to get my lazy self up and take a bath, I asked Jacob "where's the bathroom?"

"there" he pointed and I entered before stripping out of my clothes and taking a very warm shower. After I was done, I changed into my sleep wear and tied my hair in a bun before laying on the bed and in no time, I was knocked out like a light.

[The next day]

"Your order sir"A voice of a woman was heard as I exit the bathroom.There stood a delivery girl with a tray of breakfast in her hands. Jacob took it from her before paying her and she left.

Ignoring Jacib, I walked in front of the mirror and began to comb my hair. When all the knots were untangled, I put my hair in a pony and turned around to see Jacob quickly averting his eyes from me.

"Let's eat" he said while looking away and I looked at him surprised. He's asking me to eat?

"What are you waiting for or do you want me to eat all of it?!" He asked and I quickly walked over to him and sat down on the bed next to him.

I averted my eyes as he ate and I looked down to the ground while my tummy growl. "Do I have make you eat to?" He asked in annoyance and I shook my head no before I took some breakfast in a plate and ate silently while looking at the Tv.

"Later.....we're going to the resort, wear something comfortable" he suddenly said and I looked at him and nodded, still confused. Is he suddenly being nice to me?

"I'm only doing this because my grandpa told me to....so don't misunderstood anything" he said and I nodded before I continued to eat.

~•♡•~

"Is this okay?" I asked as I exit the bathroom. We were getting ready to leave for the beach and I was dressed in a crop top and shorts with my bikini under.

"We're not going to swim so just wear Jeans and a t-shirt" he responded while his eyes were still focused on his laptop and I nodded before I entered the bathroom again and changed into jeans and t-shirt.

"Ready" I said as I exit the bathroom again and he got up. Following him outside, we entered the car and the driver drove us off to the beach.

A few minutes later we arrived and I thanked the driver before exiting the car with Jacob. "I don't care whatever you do, just don't get lost. Do whatever you want" he said to me as my eyes scanned the resort.

It was so beautiful! But it's sad that I can't get to go into the water...

"Fine, I'm going over there" I pointed to the bar and he ignored me. Rolling my eyes at him, I walked over to the bar and sat down before taking out my phone and snapping a few pictures.

Sighing, I put my phone away as my eyes scanned the resort again. People were every where. Some were in the pool swimming while others were laying in on pool chairs with sun tan on.

My eyes continued to scan the resort and that's when I saw some kids playing. "Haha! You can't catch me!" The child was running around the pool while another chased after him. He eventually got caught and was thrown into the pool by the other child and they both burst into laughter and my lips curve up into a smile.

If only my childhood was this fun...

"Hello there" a male voice was suddenly heard and I looked towards where it was coming from. There stood a tall guy with chocolate brow hair on his head, eyes that stood out and a was very good looking.

"Hi" I shyly replied and he smiled at me before he took a seat right next to me.

"What can I get you sir?" The bartender asked him. "Can I get a whiskey? Make it two" he responded to the bartender while smiling at me. The bartender nodded his head and left.

"I'm Jake by the way." He introduced and I give him a light smile while slowly nodding my head and said"Okay"

"And you?" He asked while looking me in the eyes.

"I'm.....Mia"I lied. I didn't tell him my real name because I just has a bad feeling about him.

"What a pretty name. It suits you" he said and I send another light smile at him before muttering a 'thank you'

"Here's your drinks sir" the bartender showed up again and said to him as he placed two drinks on the counter.

"Thank you" he politely said to the bartender before he looked back to me. "Here" he said while placing one of the drink in front of me and I refused it.

"Just take it. It's nothing" he said but I still refused. I was taught by my mom never to take anything from a stranger. You know as the saying goes stranger, danger.

"It's okay" he insisted while pushing it closer to me. I said 'no', can't he just leave me alone?

"Thanks but I'm fine" I denied again and he sigh.

"Are you sure? I mean, it's for free. Just take---"

"She said no" A familiar voice cut Jake off and I suddenly felt an arm around my waist that cause me to jump a little.

Turning around, I was met with black eyes that were staring deadly at Jake.

Jacob.

...

Hey yall'

I'm sorry it's short but I'm just back from a school trip and I'm very tired.

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote!💞

Bye~

-SB

Xoxo👋