chapter 8

Hilary's point of view,

Ohhh god, He is coming Upstairs.... I am not sure what he want to do now, I always hate him touching me at my tighs.... I know what he wants he want t drink from me there... but I always hate tthe tigh drinking part.... It disgusts me more then it can ever be... I Feel like a 'Whore simply everytime he does.... that , He came up to me... and I have decided to seat up straight by hugging myself tight... and All of the sudden He sat next to me...

''Hilary,... Look at me''.. He says..

''Yes... Master...'' I respond

''I want you to follow my mother... and be a good girl for me... Do you understand ...'' He said...

I tolerated back with a Nod...

And all of the sudden... He took both of my hands up... and with full Vampire speed.... He drag me to the Wall... I was so terrified.. with his actions... and he raises  both of my hands up with his own... And whispered in my ears....

''Look, you must obay them... Understand....'' and he licked inside my earlobes... after he whispered to me.. made the shit out of me when he did that... and quickly he drag one of my hands down to lilis car.

as for months I lived here... I liked Lili very much, even though she is a Vampire.. but she has this motherly love towards me as well... Whenever she comes here she will always... Buys for me all the necessary of a girl needs...  She is always... Sweet and humble at the same time... and the best part of all... Bryan always has a fear with his mother... 

She looks almost like Damien her Nephew... 

After I reached in her car... Renalda came and join us... as well... by changing her Cheerleading outfit and by bringing her new purse... that she bought the other day,,, well what to do I am a girl... and even though she is a Vampire and I am a slave ... I do envy her sometimes... 

and right after Renalda seat with us... Lili told her driver to drive... I wonder where are we going... !