Chapter 14

you got to read chapter 13 1st in order for you guys to understand  and its private so you have to add me, wattpad rules not mines.

Chapter thirteen is Private so :

http://www.wattpad.com/25021551-kidnaped-made-a-slave-and-raped-by-a-vampire

Here is the link click it

.....................................................................................

I froze looking at them forawhile 

'' Jessica who is it.!!..'' Jacob yells coming behind me, I turned behind and looked at Jacob with the same shock expression , Jacob smirks at me draging my hips nearing to him, I winse when he tightens his grip at my hips, looking up at his smirk, he whispers to me.

'' I want you and Jasmine to get ready and send my niece to meet me'' Jacob told, controling my tears of anger already knowing why he is telling us to get ready and not sure why his bastard blood sucking friends are here, gulping my tears

'' Yes Master..'' I told softly obediently, He let goes of me so I walked on my way when I felt a sharp pain on my ass, I gaspe controlled myself from screaming in pain and looked behind at Jacob and his stupid friends all smirking at me with their develicious grin , I know Jacob was the one whom slap my ass, tearing up ..looking at him with so much of anger and hate including Pain. He just smirks at me.

'' Go On, Keep moving'' Jacob told smirking warningly daring me to do something, But I know better not to, instead of slaping his face like a normal girl will do to a human boy, then again his not human isn't he, his a monster A Vampire , I  nod walking to the kitchen where I found Jasmine and Julia together. Julia is only 5 years old little girl.

but we have to adress her as Mistress

'' Mistress Julia, Master Jacob wanted your presence right away,' I told softly to her, the bright smile on her face desapears, bitting her bottom lips, we never could get angry with Julia though she is a Vampire as well. we look at her as a young 5 year old orphan girl which leads Jacob her own young uncle/Julia's Mother's younger brother/ her listed guardian being her parent for now.

He has always been very  strict and rather punishing on her every single time she does a mistake and always shows her tough love. Her parents died in a clan attack leaving her  in Jacobs hands. 

'' Juliaaaa '' Jacob screams , Julia flinchs looking at us scared

'' Don't worry Misstress Julia, your uncle just want's to see you, dont be scared'' Jasmine told gently pushing her out of the kitchen,Julia looks at us frighten blinking then she sighs looking sadly walking out to meet her uncle and his friends.

'' Poor child..'' Jasmine told sighing wiping the plates smiling softly, she always smile..

'' Aren't we all'' I scoff looking at her,she shrugs looking at me back. smilling softly.. I looked at her back preparing myself to tell her..

'' Jasmine..''

'' yes..''

'' his friends are here and he told us to get ready'' I told , she looks at me nervously.

'' I get the part when he told us to 'get ready' so that he could inspec us, but why is his friends  here'' I asked

we already know what ' Get Ready' means we have been practice to do the same thing whenever Jacob asks us too. so he could inspec us and can have fun using us, after all we are his toys.

Jasmine looks at me disgusted as I did the same

'' I'm not sure'' Jasmie told back to me, I sigh