Chapter One

Originaly written by sosialrabelgirl I love this story so much decided to make a fan fiction out of it. All rights on the first chapter deserves to her.

Private Chapter :

http://www.wattpad.com/25021551-kidnaped-made-a-slave-and-assaulted by-a-vampire

............................................................................

HILARY'S POV

I took a gander at myself one final time in the mirror: long, wavy darker hair, and puncturing dim darker eyes, a long, thin body, and a pale composition. There you have it, a thought of what I look like. I moaned, and hauled out a couple of thin pants and an arbitrary shirt, I didn't have sufficient energy to consider my garments, I was at that point late, and I looked great in essentially anything.

I pulled on my garments and rapidly put on my opposite and took off, running. I should get together with my companions at the recreation center ten minutes prior, we should go hang out, and of course, I was late. The recreation center wasn't too far from my home, so I generally went by walking and wouldn't fret that it was at that point dim, I just accelerated, getting diverted by the road.

Is it accurate to say that it was me or was the road surrendered? for the most part there were SOME individuals, however today it appeared I was the just a single around.

Alone+dark+creepy street=not great

I was so made up for lost time in my own particular considerations that I didn't know I had caught somebody until the point that I felt myself falling, and two in number arms getting me. As I was pulled go down once more, I wound up gazing into two eyes, totally bruised eyes, and I got myself frightened.

"Ah...sorry, I didn't..." the words kicked the bucket in my throat as I took in the delightful kid remaining before me, presumably 17 or 18, while I was 17. Dull darker hair, relatively dark, fell calmly before his as well dim eyes, and he was wearing a tight shirt which you could see all around conditioned body. I become flushed red, and I saw his demeanor change from interest and shock to....hunger?

I stepped back, and flickered when he smiled at me, appearing and I'm dead serious I SWEAR-two long teeth. he talked and I really wanted to solidify at the sound of his voice.

"What's off-base? Are you frightened of me?"he asked mockingly venturing much closer. I couldn't move, I essentially proved unable, his eyes were mesmerizing. I needed to run, I needed to escape and imagine this had never happened.

His fingers stroked my face and my breathing got battered, my pulse grabbing. I saw his face contort into a frown.

"Damn it, this is your blame, for what reason do you need to make it so hard to resist?"he snarled and pulled my make a beeline for the side, and I recoiled as I felt him lick my neck, another snarl coming profound from his throat. What the hell would he say he was? Teeth, snarls, hunger....Sure, I read vampire books, however genuinely, this was LIFE, MY life, not some irregular vampire book!

I shouted as he bit me, his teeth penetrating my skin, my substance, his tongue sucking my blood avariciously, and his hand covering my mouth to shield me from making any longer commotion. All of a sudden the torment was gone, abandoning me mixed up and dazed, and I felt something warm and sticky being squeezed to my lips.

"Drink" the voice requested, and I did, I had no clue why, however I began drinking, feeling the metallic taste, the glow I solidified, and opened my eyes. his fuckin wrist was squeezed to my lips, and I saw a draining cut on it. I WAS DRINKING HIS BLOOD. Normally, I pushed him away, feeling like I would hurl any second, however then singing agony consumed me, only for a moment, yet enough to put me unconcious.