Chapter 22: The Writer

(A/n: EID MUBARAK TO EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATES IT!! <33 and if you don't celebrate it, hope you have a nice day either way >w< Thank you guys sm for 11k reads ^-^ (J)hope you enjoy this chapter!)

Jin suddenly looked a bit tired, he bent down a bit, "sorry guys! Just give me a second!" He apologized.

"Oh god..." Jimin whispered.

"It's fine, idols usually get a bit tired because of the practice-"

"It's not that..." Jimin said, "that's how a Vampire looks when they are deprived of blood! If we don't help him, he might attack the people!"

"Jimin, I'm sure you're mistaken-"

He took out a small bottle full of blood from his pocket, "Jimin, why do you have that?" You asked surprised.

"So that I don't attack anyone again, BamBam gave me this tip."

"I'm sorry guys, I'll be right back!" Jin said and left the stage.

He grabbed your hand and the next thing you knew you were backstage with Jimin and Jin, Jin looked extremely tired.

"Here you go." Jimin gave the bottle to Jin.

He took it and to your surprise, he turned into a Vampire and drank the blood.

"Ahh thank you!" He said looking refreshed.

You were really surprised.

"You're welcome!" Jimin said smiling, "we should help each other out."

"What's your name?" Jin asked.

"Park Jimin," He said smiling, "and this is Jung Y/n."

"H-hi!" You were still shocked.

Jin blew you a kiss.

"Can I ask you a question?" Jimin said.

"Well I have a show now, but here's my number for saving my reputation, let's meet up tomorrow and ask me all you like." Jin replied and waved to you as he went back to the stage.

You were blushing, Jimin looked a bit jealous, "don't worry, I still like you more." You reassured him while smiling teasingly.

You and Jimin went back to watch the performance.

It was a magical experience. You rested your head on Jimin's shoulder, "Thank you, Jimin, thank you for making me enjoy my birthday."

"You're welcome." He replied while gently caressing your hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennie's POV

I don't know the time down here, I'm starting to get really thirsty, how long has it been? Will anyone find me before I actually end up dying. My leg was covered in blood. F*** you, Jinyoung.

I tried to break loose once again, but this time to my luck, I found the beginning of the rope, so I was able to untie it.

"Leaving so soon?" Jinyoung said appearing out of nowhere. That scared me.

"What the heck do you want?" I asked sarcastically.

"I mean I'd appreciate if you'd stay here."

"It's getting boring."

"Then let's make it more interesting." He said grinning maliciously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------