Chapter 11: The Dark Kiss

(A/n: KISS AND MAKE UP IS SO GOOD! Tomorrow/today (Oct 21st) is my one year anniversary with BTS!! I can't believe it's already been a year! I'm so happy that I supported them for a whole year, and hopefully many more to come! ^-^ anyways (J)hope you enjoy this part~ I suggest you play the music I placed above ^^ It's the wings album since BS&T is what got me into BTS >w<)

"Leave her alone!"

All three of you suddenly stopped laughing as you heard the voice from your bed. It was Lisa.

"Rose! Run!" Lisa shouted in her sleep. "Back away from her, you murderer!"

Jennie quickly goes to your bed and shakes Lisa. "Lisa, wake up!"

Lisa opens her eyes and sits up quickly, she was almost crying.

You and Yoongi go to your bed, "Lisa, are you ok?" You asked her as you sat at the edge of your bed, next to Jennie.

"I saw Rose getting m-murdered..." she said horror-stricken.

"Oh my god..." Jennie said and , "Do you think it was her boyfriend?"

"Her boyfriend?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah." Yoongi replied, "We believe Rose's boyfriend has something to do with her murder."

"I don't know her boyfriend...but the guy looked like a Vampire version of...Jimin."

-----------------------

Jimin's POV (1st person)

"Aren't you going to complete college?" I asked Jungkook.

"I am, but I will complete it here instead of in busan." He replied.

"Where?"

"...In your university." He replied hesitantly.

"What?!" I replied, in shock.

"I want to be close to you, and anyways it's one of the best universities in Seoul."

"I-"

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone we're brothers. You can't tell anyone either, ok?" He interrupted.

"You know why I don't want anyone to know, right?"

"Ya...people will know you ran away and changed your last name, they'll know your real identity." he replied sadly.

"I'm sorry, it's selfish..."

"It's ok hyung, I understand."

-----------------------------

Taehyung POV (1st person)

"There has been another murder?!" Hoseok asked me while freaking out. People at the cafe were now looking at our table.

"How did you find out??" I asked him. Oh no, he's going to kill me...

"A friend told me!" He yelled, "Why didn't you tell me? You knew, didn't you??"

"I'm sorry...Y/n wanted me to keep it a secret."

"And you listened to her?!" Hoseok was furious now. He's usually very cheerful and positive, but when he gets mad, he's pretty scary.

"Hoseok...she didn't want you to worry." I replied quickly before he decides to murder me.

"....." he was speechless,

" he was speechless,