Chapter 4: There are more of them?!

(A/n: If you read this far, I really appreciate the support! J-hope you enjoy this Chapter, and don't forget to vote if u did! ^-^ I also suggest playing the music I placed above while reading.)

(A/n: Edited some silly spelling mistakes)

"Jennie is asleep, so you don't have to worry about her, I'll be going now." She said.

"Oh..ok, uh thank you" You weren't really focused on what she said, you were only paying attention to that tiny blood spot, you were sure it was blood. Was...it her?

You were too tired to worry about that now, you just wanted to sleep. You locked the door after Lisa left and made sure the windows were closed. You put on your favorite baby pink cotton pajamas and went to sleep.

"Please, stop!" You yelled as Jimin bit down on your neck. "HELP!! ANYONE!"

"Y/n..are you ok??" You heard someone say as they were shaking you. You opened your eyes and found Jennie. It was just a dream.

"Oh...Jennie, don't worry...it was just a bad dream.." You told her, she looked worried.

"Oh." she replied and went back to her side of the room and sat at the corner of her bed, scrolling through her phone.

"What time is it?" You asked her while sitting up and rubbing your eyes.

"6 am," she replied not taking her eyes off her phone.

"Oh, it's early..." you replied, "Sorry if I woke you up."

"No don't worry, I wasn't able to sleep, also my head hurts so much from yesterday," she complained. "So does my stomach..."

"Try going back to sleep." You told her, sounding like a mom.

"I can't...I tried."

"Oh."

It was silent for around an hour or two, and you were scrolling through your phone as well, checking out the model Jeon Jungkook's Instagram. Your friend used to always tell you about him. You then suddenly remember Lisa and yesterday.

"Hey, Jennie.." you looked up to her bed, across yours.

"Ya?" she replied, her eyes still glued to her phone.

"How did you meet Lisa exactly?" You asked her curiously.

"You know her?" she asked, surprised.

"Ya, she brought you back yesterday and waited until I was back."

"Oh sorry, I really don't remember anything from- wait where were you?" she suddenly asked.

"Uhh um..Jimin's dorm."

"Oooooo," she said and came to sit down next to you on your bed. "What happened?" She asked while grinning.

 "What happened?" She asked while grinning