Chapter 18

Cindy's POV:
"No Shawn, I want this. I want you" I said as I crashed my lips against his. I trust him.

I couldn't believe what was about to happen but I wanted it. I wanted him to be my first. Heck yeah I was nervous but who isn't when something so special as this is about to happen? I'm sure he was just as nervous as I was. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He pressed me up against the wall and connected his lips against my neck making me close my eyes in pleasure again. He sucked on it and I knew that he was going to leave a hickey behind.

"Fuck" I moaned as I bit my lips in pleasure. My head fell back giving him more access and I felt him smirk against my neck. His hands grabbed my butt and I gasped giving him the chance to kiss me roughly. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and Shawn obviously won. One of his hands let go off my but and turned the shower off.

"I just need to ask you one more time" he said as he kissed me.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He said once again. He was being so polite and sweet. This was one of the many reasons why I fell so hard for him. I grabbed his face and caressed his cheeks making him shiver.

"Yes I am. I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else but you Shawn"  I assured him before pressing my lips against his softly. He smiled and slowly walked us out of the bathroom not breaking the kiss once. He opened the bedroom door and my heart started beating faster and faster. This is really going to happen now and I couldn't be more ready. He gently laid me down onto the bed and he hovered on top of me. We were both soaked from the water but we couldn't care less. We both wanted this. This was the right place and the right time to make love to each other. He looked at me and I felt self conscious again. I didn't had my bra on anymore and it made me somewhat uncomfortable. I didn't had the biggest chest in the world and that made me nervous.

"Hey don't be ashamed" Shawn whispered while kissing my lips.

"You're body is to die for and I can't believe this is all mine" he said making me blush. He kissed my neck, my collar bone, and he went down to the hem of my thong. He slipped it off and soon enough his own boxers and this was the moment I've waited for my entire life. He grabbed a condom out of one of his drawers and slipped it on. I started breathing faster and faster and Shawn looked at me again.

"Are you 100% sure Cindy? We don't have to do this if you don't want to okay?" He politely said making shush him down.

"I want this. 100%" I assured him making him smile.

"Okay this can hurt a little" he said as he entered himself into me.

"Oh my god" I said closing my eyes. It hurt a little but soon enough the pain turned into pure pleasure.  

''Sh-shawn'' I moaned out in his ear making him go faster.

''Faster'' I whispered while digging my nails into his back. that will definitely leave some marks behind.

''Oh but I ain't done yet babygirl'' he seductively said biting my neck making me crave his touch even more.

-

Shawn's POV:
I woke up to the bright sun hitting my face. I looked down and saw the most beautiful and humble person laying on my chest. I bit my lip immediately thinking about what happened last night. Last night was a moment I will never forget. Yes, I was nervous not only for myself but also for her. I was going to be her first and I'm honored and glad that she chose me. I thought about this moment for a long time but I knew she wasn't ready yet but last night changed my life for good. I finally got to make love to her and it was definitely worth the wait. I felt her move a bit and I smiled.