Chapter 7

Shawn's POV:
Our lips were centimeters apart and I could feel her hot breath on my skin. She looked down but her eyes immediately landed on mine again causing my heart to beat faster and faster by the second. I looked at her lips and she did the same both knowing what was going to happen. Do it now Shawn. I leaned in and closed my eyes when suddenly a loud scratchy noise echoed through the building. The music was gone and the lights went out making it pitch black. Brian you got to be kidding me. I grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight.

"I think we should uhm, go?" Cindy said with sadness in her voice.

"Yeah.." I sighed. I grabbed her hands since we were still on the ice and skated out of the ice rink. We made it to the couch and took our skates off. I stood up and tried to look for a light or something when all of a sudden I got a text from the one and only Brian himself saying that he was sorry and blah blah blah. He's so stupid man. This was my chance but he had to mess it up. Believe me or not, I'm not mad that it didn't happen though. I want this kiss to be extra special and I don't want anyone to ruin that for me.

-

Cindy's POV:
Woah this is the second time we almost kissed and I'm kinda getting sad now. I know I've only known him for a few days but I feel this special connection with him. Every time he touches me electricity runs through my veins. He gives me the attention that I've never had before. I never had somebody who truly cared about me as much as he does. He is the one who makes me feel loved and wanted. He's the one for me and I knew this from the first day I met him. I'm falling for him and hard.

"Here" Shawn said snapping me out of my thoughts. He gave me some English tea and sat back down.

"Thank you" I said taking a little sip. It was still pitch black and I was getting a little scared. The thought of my parents still being out there made me shiver. Shawn noticed that I was nervous and grabbed the tea out of my hands and put it down on a little table. He grabbed my hands into his and looked at me.

"You're safe, don't worry" he whispered making me close my eyes in relief.

"How about you and I get some pizza? I could use some food now" he said rubbing his belly making me laugh.

"Sounds good to me" I smiled.

-

Shawn's POV:
We got in the car and drove off to the nearest Pizza Hut we could find. During the ride it was quiet. The only thing you could hear was the music from the radio. Cindy sang along here and there and she really had a beautiful and unique voice. I love it when she sings in front of me. A lot of people get nervous when they sing since I'm a singer myself. They always feel intimidated when I'm around but she didn't had that feeling whatsoever. That's another thing I love about her. She had fun doing it and that makes my heart full. We made it to Pizza Hut and as we were about to step out of the car I saw a few girls making me feel anxious.

"Wait Cindy get back in the car" I said making her confused. I drove out of the parking lot and went on the drive way again.

"What are you doing? I thought we were gonna get pizza?" She said pouting her lips.

"I know but there were fans and I don't want you to get overwhelmed by screaming girls." I said looking at her.

"We can order it and eat it at home okay?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded.

"Thank you for looking after me Shawn, I'm glad to have you."

"and so am I"

-

When we got home we ordered 2 pizzas and it arrived here pretty quickly. We watched a random movie and peacefully ate our pizzas. "I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick" she said getting up. "Don't be gone too long, I'm afraid I'll miss you" I winked at her making her blush. Ugh I love it when she does that.
"I can't promise you that" she said walking backwards still looking at me. "Try" I whispered making her laugh and as she was about to turn around she accidentally bumped into the door with her ribs making her yelp in pain. "Are you okay?" I said walking up to her holding her lower back. "Yes, I-I'm fine" she stuttered as her eyes got watery. I looked at her and I got worried. What is she hiding from me? She didn't bump into it that hard so it couldn't be that. I grabbed her waist and she flinched making me shocked. "I-I'm sorry Shawn, I uhm I'm probably gonna take a shower real quick okay?" And just like that she left. "What are you hiding from me Cindy?" I asked myself while pacing around the living room.

Cindy's POV:
I haven't been really honest with Shawn lately. Whenever he asked me if I was alright I always nodded my head yes but in all honesty I'm not alright. Trust me it has nothing to do with him whatsoever. He's wonderful and super supportive and I've basically told him my whole story but I left out one thing. When my dad pushed me off the stairs 2 weeks ago I injured my ribs and color bone really bad. Dark bruises covered my ribs and color bone and I knew I needed medical help but I was too scared. Scared that they would hurt me even more and I know they only try to help me but I couldn't bare the pain anymore. I thought that if I didn't move my body too much it wouldn't hurt me and the pain was gone for a few days but it's all back now. When he first saw my legs I felt anxious but he handled it so well but this is something that I'm terrified of. That's also the reason why I've been wearing big hoodies cause I don't with him to find out about it. I finally made it to the bathroom and locked it. I touched my ribs and color bone and I couldn't breathe. The pain was unbearable. It was the worst pain I've felt in weeks.

"I need to take a hot shower" I whispered to myself as another tear rolled down my already red cheeks. When the water hit my skin I instantly relaxed and I could breathe a little better. The pain was still there though. After I got with the shower I gently dried myself off trying not to hurt myself too much. I grabbed my thong and bra and put it on again. After I was done putting them on I looked for my clothes but I couldn't find them. "Shit" I said closing my eyes remembering that I left it in Shawn's room. I wrapped the towel around my bruised body and unlocked the door. I looked to my left and right seeing if anyone was there and I was lucky. I tippy toed to Shawn room and I saw my clothes on his bed. I walked towards his bed and I felt my towel getting looser but I didn't care. No one was here anyway. I quickly grabbed my clothes and turned around making my towel fall onto the ground. "Hey Cindy I wanted to ta- oh my god" Shawn said with his mouth wide open "Shawn! Look away!" I said trying to pick up my towel to cover my almost naked body. He kept staring at me and soon enough he walked towards me.

"So this is why you were in pain earlier" he whispered as his fingers traced my ribs lightly.
"I'm sorry" I said looking away trying to fight back the tears. He looked at my entire body and saw I had more bruises. His hands traveled to my color bone, and back to my ribs again. "Why didn't you tell me that you had more bruises and that you were in pain?" Shawn said as tears formed into his eyes. "I-I was ashamed of my body and still am. I also didn't want you to worry about me. You already do way too much for me" I said feeling bad. "You're ashamed of your body? Why? You're absolutely gorgeous! Why don't you see what I see?" He said looking into my eyes. I shrugged and looked down not knowing what to say to that. Soon enough Shawn tilted my head so I was looking at him again and he softly kissed my nose. "You're gorgeous and I'll prove it to you" He said and not even 10 seconds later his lips came in contact with my neck lightly kissing it making me close my eyes. His lips went down to my color bone and down to the side of my ribs lightly kissing every bit of skin.

"Shawn what are you doing?" I said trying to understand what he wanted to achieve with this. "I'm giving your body love that it missed this whole time" he said. Fuck.

A/n:

Yaay another part 😘

VOTE if you liked!

Word count: 1615