Chapter 12: Everything Burns

So far, this has been the easiest chapter for me to write! I connected with my inner Thalia :)

AND SHOUTOUT TO Claud_Horan23, who awesomely aided in giving me the sufficient leaked 1D tracks I needed to write this. They Don't Know About Us made me cry 'cause I started to remember the ending of this story :(

And also to Spiralish who helped me with my minor plot issues :D

AND HMC_2013 BECAUSE I AM IN FREAKING LOVE WOTH THAT DUDE!! GO READ FLIPPED NOW, YOU WONT REGRET IT!! ❤

AND TO ALL THAT VOTED!! You're the reason I started to write again ❤

Songs for this chapter:

- 'Fight Inside' by RED

- 'God Help Me' by Emilie Autumn

- 'Haunted (5 minute extended version)' by Evanescence

- 'I Want My Innocence Back' by Emilie Autumn (PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS!! IT PERFECTLY ENCAPSULATES THE MOOD OF THE CHAPTER!!)

- 'If I Burn' by Emilie Autumn

- 'Scavenger' by Emilie Autumn

They could hear Niall's gurgled screams; faint yet hollowing. All of them cried, just as they heard his screams slowly die. They knew that she had killed him; gruesome they'd bet. They could almost hear his last breath, final heartbeat... The final tear rolling down his cheek as he let the pain away.

Harry cuddled deeply into Louis. Warm blood coated his skin and clothes; all over his hands. Louis lost a lot of blood, even from the single stab. It was constantly pouring all over them both. Louis laid like a lifeless doll in his arms, lips slightly pink and parted.

"I love you Boo, please don't die."

Harry let his tears fall onto his skin, as he trembled with fear. Lowering down, he gently kissed Louis' torn lips. For all Harry knew, it could be the last kiss they shared. Everyone was dying, why wouldn't he be next? Who knew what went on in Hell.

"He's dying, isn't he?" Zayn quietly muttered in the corner; lazily crouching in the cover of the shadows.

Harry nodded. His curls didn't even bounce anymore, they were caked with oil and dirt.

"How are we going to help him?"

"I don't think we can Zayn..."

With tears blurring his sight, he rose his gaze towards the roof. A single tear rolled down his cheek.

"Please, God, Niall, Liam, anyone who will listen... Even Thalia... Please save Louis. He doesn't deserve to die like this."

And then the game of wait began.

***

Kissing Niall's grey-skinned forehead, Thalia lowered his decapitated skull into a rusted bucket. She sighed, dropping it onto all his other severed, wrinkled limbs. Her eyes sparkled with love, but the humane part of her heart shattered at the sight. The insane, obsessive part rejoiced.

"Goodnight my lovely, I will escape with you someday."

Picking up a light black cloth, she threw it over the bloody body-parts. It hurt her having to part with her beloved Niall, just as painful as it was with Liam, but she had her other lovely boys to watch over. She definitely didn't want another scenario like what happened with Niall. She never thought the hallucinogen drugs she gave the boys would affect their so-called 'dreams'.