Chapter 10: Sing For Me

WOW!!! CHAPTER- FREAKING-10!! I would never have thought :)

Thank you all for your support and love (or even hate/sadness/grief sometimes...) on the last chapter, it helps a lot!! Seriously, love is the biggest confidence booster and I have recieved so much from you, it's a wonder I've still got self-confidence issues! Thanks for everything guys, don't forget to vote & comment some more!! <3 <3

I'm sorry that it takes me so long to upload :|

AND STOP BITCHING ABOUT ME GETTING 1D INFO WRONG, I'M UNINFORMED, I GET IT!! xD

Songs For This Chapter:

- 'Issues' by Escape The Fate (For Harry and Louis <3)

- 'Imaginary' by Evanescence (GAH!! I LOVE THEM SO FREAKING MUCH!!)

- 'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction

- 'I Want' by One Direction

- 'Only Girl [In The World] (Cover)' by One Direction

- 'Marry You' by Bruno Mars

WARNING:

- This chapter has another 'game' sequence and may be very graphic and quite frightening to some. Brace yourselves... Don't read this by yourself at night. You have been warned :3

Louis and Harry continued to ignore each other; frowns on their faces and arms crossed at their chests. Often they would catch glances at one another and angrily huff away. Zayn had found the next day that the tally of their stay had 18 claw marks through it. 18 days of Hell on Earth.

Niall moped with Harry, leaving Louis and Zayn to be by themselves. Liam's harsh blows continued to repeat through his head, depressing him with each repetition. He couldn't believe it or anything really; it was all like a big, horrible nightmare. Everybody had changed, almost opposites.

Niall wasn't sure of what he had to do; why not turn the weapon on himself? His entire life and career was in tatters, what was the point of living any longer? That place caused him so much pain and heartache, his pulse had become a numbing throb. All he wanted was to escape...

There was no door in the shadows, no solace without the dark. Thalia had said that darkness was the only escape, so did that mean sleep counted? His eyelids were dark, and so too now were his dreams with Liam haunting them. They had been an escape, a sanctuary; but after Liam's confession, Niall could never go back.

Harry was still bitter. He could taste hateful words dissolving on his tongue. Niall was wrapped into his arms, snuggled closely into his chest. Harry was happy to console, feeling proud and hoping that it would stir some kind of jealousy in Louis. Niall was just happy pretending it was Liam before everything happened.

"Harry..." The Irish lad muttered, looking up at him. He was on his left side, where red-rimmed scratches clawed down his cheek and beside his eye.

With intent curiosity, he picked up his hand and gently rested his fingers against Harry's skin. The slight touch made him flinch away with the jolting pain.

"You should really put something on that..." Niall suggested, observing its redness. "It's infected, surely. We need to fix it, now."

"No way Nialler, I'm fine!" Harry insisted, swatting him away.

Niall shook his head, standing tall with a skeptical glare.

"I don't believe you."

Taking him by the skin of his arm, he dragged him to the kitchen cupboards. Harry struggled and muttered protests that Niall made an effort to ignore. Reaching the tiled area, Niall dropped to the ground, pulling Harry down with him. The curly-headed lad grunted, the Irish boy smiling at him and rummaging through the cupboards.