Chapter 11: Niall's POV

Dedicated to the lovely who said that Niall should drown in a bathtub. I don't remember who you are but your idea stuck <3 <3 <3

AND DON'T READ THIS AT NIGHT!! THAT IS FUCKING STUPID AND YOU KNOW IT!! :)

Songs For This Chapter:

- 'Hey There Mr. Brooks' by Asking Alexandria (If you're not into metalcore, just listen to the last minute :D)

- 'All That I'm Living For (Acoustic)' by Evanescence

Everything had gone to Hell...

I wasn't not one to swear, but that situation was seriously shit. Living had become harder than surviving. I felt so disconnected from what I saw, like being in a big, blurry dream. I hated not being able to feel; the numbness was making me go crazy. Even crazier than the dark and... Liam.

God, he had turned into a sick bastard. Excuse my language again. Secretly, I had always believed in ghosts and spirits; there was some kind if joy in a person I couldn't see. Never, had I ever thought that ghosts would be so harsh and twisted. But then again, I never thought I'd fall in love with Liam or turn into a world-famous pop-star and be abducted by a psychotic fan.

If someone had said that would happen a few years before I'd have never believed them.

Yet there I was.

I knew I was going to die.

My heart still raced from the 'game'. I was surprised that they didn't just shut their traps and sing nothing. When they cried and begged on their knees for me, it reminded me of how everything used to be. We were like brothers, best friends, roommates and lovers in some cases. But that place ruined it all. It shattered all of us... My mouth still tasted like blood.

There was something about those minutes before. The air was too still, the wind swept too quietly. No rats or mice scattered across the floor. No cockroaches or spiders. A fear had welled inside me, making me uneasy. Something wasn't right, I could tell. It was like Thalia wasn't there anymore... I had to take my chance.

Quickly, I pounced toward the T.V., grabbing a piece of sharp, twisted metal. My heart started to erratically beat in my chest, threading to burst through my skin. Instinct was taking over me; I wanted it too. Everything that had happened here.... Every single death, injury, fear or tear. It was all Louis' fault.

And it was time for revenge.

There was no need for me to kill myself, it wasn't my fault. It was all Louis'. Liam was right, as horrible as he was. Tightening my grip on the shard of metal, I started to run towards Louis. He didn't even acknowledge I was there, HE JUST STARED AT THE FLOOR!! Did he think he was too good for me? D-did he really think that?

A part of me faltered, but it was for only a second. I pushed down, then used all my weight to lift me off the ground and propel through the air. As my dark shadow engulfed Louis, he turned to look up at me. Fear sparked in his eyes when he saw me... It made my pulse race and my mind clear.

That was the moment I became a predator, I lost all my morals and mind. I had a single purpose and goal, and that was to drain every bit of life from the boy in front of me. I stretched my fingers out, scraping across the prickly skin of his neck just as he tried to dart away. But oh no, I would not let him get away that easy!!

I wrapped my hands around his throat, feeling his muscles harden under my grip. We both landed to the ground together, me weighing down on him. I pushed the shard deep into his side, making him cry out in agony. A small gagging noise came out of his throat, like strangled pleas. After a small moment of shock, he started to kick and squirm beneath me.