Coda Lyoko

♦♣♠♥♠♣♦~CHAPTER 1: ODD~♦♣♠♥♠♣♦

"So, we actually made it to our 10th grade year. Never could have thought it." I leaned forward my head resting on the back of a rolling chair in my bedroom. Ulrich Stern and Yumi Ishiyama were sitting on his bed, Yumi's head on Ulrich's shoulder.

Jeremy Bolpois and Aelita Stones (though her actually last names were Schaeffer and Hopper) were sitting on my bed, Jeremy on his computer. "Ha, ha. Very funny Odd." Ulrich said sarcastically.

"So, Jeremy, even a year after we shut off the super computer you've still got your nose locked in your computer." I commented trying to get a laugh. The group seemed a little depressed, but then again it was the first anniversary of the day we shut off the super computer.

"Yes, well, while you and Ulrich both prefer exercising physically, I prefer it mentally. Which includes using my computer." Jeremy replied simply. I just started laughing.

"Oh, you crack me up, Einstein." I said, still laughing. "So, who's up for a game of Foosball? I still owe you William." I said. William was standing by the door with his arms crossed.

"Sure, Odd. Get ready to get beat again." William challenged.

"Oh yeah? Don't count on it." I stood up and William straightened up.

"Want to watch?" Ulrich asked Yumi.

"Um...why not? Bound to be interesting. What about you, Jeremy? Aelita?" She asked them.

"I'll come." Aelita stood up. "Jeremy, care to join us?"

"Can't. I have to work on..." He stopped and his mouth fell open, his glasses sliding down his nose until the sat on the tip, his eyes looking over the top of his glasses.

"What? Discover a cure for cancer?" I joked. Jeremy shook his head and unplugged his head phones. We all stopped to look at his computer. The loud alarm tone the computer was making was unmistakable. There was an activated tower on Lyoko.

"That's weird. It's not XANA, but some other person. The color is..." He hit a few keys. "Purple." He said. Suddenly the alarm stopped. "And now it's been deactivated."

Jeremy grabbed his computer and started typing. "Hey, Einstein. I thought you erased all your Lyoko programs." Ulrich said half joking.

"All but the super scan and all the rest are backed up and stored safely at the factory." He replied seriously. Suddenly the computer started beeping again.

"Same?" William asked, meaning the same purple activation color as before. Jeremy shook his head slowly.

"No. It's ... it's..." Jeremy was frozen and unable to finished.

"What? Care to translate princess?" I asked Aelita. She looked at Jeremy's screen and gasped.

"It's ... XANA." She answered, looking at me.

"But...I thought...I thought the super computer was off and XANA had been destroyed." Yumi said. Jeremy snapped out of it.

"I don't know how but..." The beeping stopped and Jeremy pushed his glasses up. "We have to go to the factory. That's the only way to know for sure." He said. I nodded along with the rest of the Lyoko Warriors.

♦♣♠♥♠♣♦~♦♣♠♥♠♣♦

The path to the factory had never lasted so long. It usually flew by, especially when we were being chased by monsters that XANA created to kill us. It was the life.

First it was through the forest, the ride in the sewers (me, Ulrich, Yumi, and William on skateboards and the two intellects on scooters), up a ladder, across a bridge, the swing down a rope. The bridge led to the second floor and the stairs leading down ended about ten steps in leaving pretty much the whole floor to go.