❣ It was Only You [15] ❣

"Anjana... Anjana!"

It was Harshwardhan Hooda calling out for his wife who had texted him about half an hour ago regarding an emergency situation saying that he needs to arrive home immediately. Now that he has finally reached home from his law firm as soon as possible, he went around the house looking for Anjana shouting aloud.

"Harsh.. Harsh!"

Harsh suddenly heard the door to their bedroom upstairs make a huge creak sound and turned to look at the direction. Within seconds out came Anjana descending the stairs and hugged him. She has been crying for a long time now as her secrets have finally came out in the open and she had no one else to share her grief with except her husband. Harsh was quite surprised seeing his wife in such a devastated state and he wanted to know what had happened with her all of a sudden and made Anjana face him.

"Anjana, rona bandh karo pehele aur for god sake, ye toh batao ki hua kya hai!"

Harsh's usual angry tone made Anjana stop from sobbing anymore and as she gained her composure slowly, she started speaking in a weak voice.

"Harsh.. Jab mein tumhare saath Zoya ko ghar se nikhal waane ki baat kar rahi thi phone par tab Ar.. Arjun heard everything. I know meri galti hai..."

"Damn it Anjana! How come Arjun heard you talking to me? Tum toh kamre mein jaakar baat kar rahi thi na mujhse?"

Harsh was fuming with anger at Anjana's actions. How did Arjun get to know about their plans? Anjana didn't know what to do in order to save herself from facing Harsh and she felt helpless. She has done a huge mistake and Harsh needs to know it.

"Harsh.. Harsh main actually living room me thi jab maine tumse saari baat..."

Harsh mentally face-palmed himself seeing how dumb a woman Anjana was. If they were planning something against someone do their son's needs to know that! Anjana has ruined her plans with her own hands is what Harsh felt.

"Toh Arjun ko sab kuch patha chalgaya? Kya tum dus saal ki bachchi ho Anjana? Grow up! When we are talking about our plans regarding our boys why can't you just go to our room and call me? Kya zaroorat thi halla machane ki yaha?"

Anjana knew the entire fault was hers which had resulted in negativity for herself only and she had to agree with whatever Harsh was saying.

"I know Harsh, par.. par mujhse raha nahi gaya. Main itni excited thi finally hume Zoya se chutkara mil gaya aur since I couldn't control my happiness after throwing her out of the Hooda house, I came inside and dialled your number immediately. It just happened in the spur of the momen.."

"Yeah right Anjana! Tum itni laparwah kaise hosakthi ho? Ek baar dimaag lagakar dekh leti..."

"Mujhe maaf kardijiye Harsh, main ainda aisi galti nahi karungi I promise. Par par.."

"Par what Anjana? Arjun ke saath kya baatein hui? Aur waise bhi ab sab kuch saamne aahi gaya hoga, mujhse maafi maang kar kuch badalne nahi waala hai. All because of your stupidity!"

Anjana felt as if her life has come to an end with those last words Harsh muttered. It was indeed the truth as she herself has strangled her family to death by playing wicked. Arjun has finally witnessed her bad side and along with his father, how his mother has been planning and plotting against his brother's best friend. Now what else is there to hide?

"Harsh... When he heard me saying bad things about Zoya, Arjun was shocked to know ki maine Zoya ko ghar se nikhal diya hai. It felt as if I have just put up a facade of being a good mom itne saalon se. Par Harsh maine jo kuch bhi kiya cheeku ke bhalayi keliye hi toh kiya hai! Usme galti kya hai? That Zoya is not doing any good for my son..."