The Boy Next Door- Epilogue

Epilogue- Hailey

 It was senior year. Colby and me had been going strong ever since the Bash way back in  Freshman year. After this school year, I would head to UCLA on a gymnastics scholarship, while Colby went to Stanford for baseball. It would be hard not seeing him everyday, but we planned on staying together and getting married after we graduated. It seemed like things were moving along fast, but I could feel he was the one. Carter and Rachelle lasted for about a month after the Bash, then they broke up. Carter moved away, to Pennsylvania, and Rachelle found a new beau. Wilson and Jazmyn were still together as well. Ty had gotten married, to the girl he was talking to at the Bash. Her name was Katheryn, and she was the big sister I never had. She was seven months pregnant with a baby boy, who they were naming Derek, after my dad. Brad and my mom had called off the wedding and split up. My mom decided we would stay in California, and she had a new boyfriend, Phil. He was really nice and I felt comfortable around him. They were engaged to be married in a few months. They say there’s no such thing as perfect, but to me, this was pretty darn close.

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! (: ALSO, PLEASE WAIT FOR MY OTHER STORIES AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS! I LOVE YOU ALL! -ANNIKA(: