024.

Photo shoot: California
11:35 AM
Malaysia POV

"Okay one more shot then we are done gimme some more I'm a cheetah vibe" the photographer said

"Nigga I been doing that for the past hour shit come on I'm tired" I said.

I seen key watching then I arched my back deeper and laughed.

"There we go perfect" he said.

"Malaysia imma beat yo ass" Key mouthed out to me.

I blew him a kiss and smiled.

I did a twerk on the floor cuz they had my song playing.

The photographer took more pictures and I finally got up and i went to the dressing room and put the chain bra on and took the other one off.

I came back out and I went to a diff backdrop he was set at.

I turned and danced to glock song.

I turned and looked at the camera and he took the picture.

"Ayee all these bitches love me my song in they caption" I sung and smoked a blunt.

The dresser came and put my robe on me and we walked into the dressing room and I changed into my regular clothes.

We decided on the pictures I wanted and we left to go to key other radio interview.

We walked in and we was in a studio with radio equipment a lot.

"Aye we got Key Glock in the building today" the lady said.

I sat down in the room on the side with ma.

"Wassup wassup" he said.

"Y'all make sure y'all go get Glockoma" the lady said.

"Question we gon start off with today is who is this young lady u been in these pictures with??" The man said.

"That's My Baby Malaysia fine ass" he said smiling and I blushed.

"I see u have her with u today she so pretty" the lady said then smiled and they all looked at me and I waved.

"Yea shit I'm bringing her ass every where I go for nie on gotta keep a eye on her too many niggas out here that wanna die bout dat one that's mines" he said and I smiled.