020.

9:30 am
Malaysia House
Malaysia POV

I woke up, yawned then I looked and seen Markeyvius ass knocked out

I got up and brushed my teeth and took a hot bubble bath then Aaliyah came in the bathroom with me.

"Good morning teetee" she said.

"Good morning mama, u brushed ur teeth??" I asked her and she nodded.

"Come on take a bath" I told her and she took her clothes off and hopped in with me and i washed her up and I washed myself up.

We both got out and I wrapped my towel around and I grabbed a towel and put it around her.

I took her into her room and I looked in her draw and grabbed some of her clothes.

I grabbed some baby oil and greased her up and put her clothes on her.

I took her bonnet off her head and I brushed her hair up and put it in a ponytail.

"Go play" I told her and she went downstairs and went to the backyard and played on her lil playground.

I went in the room and greased myself up and took my bonnet off. I put my thong on and threw my Tupac shirt on and some biker shorts and I grabbed my Gucci fur slides that matched Aaliyah's and I grabbed my phone and keys.

"Bae I'm finna go to the beauty supply store to get some stuff" I said.

"Okay" he said in a drowsy voice.

I walked downstairs and slid the glass door open.

"Come on liyah" I told her and she ran to me and we went and got in my car and I strapped her down and I got in the car and turned the air on and started the car up.

It's hot as hell today shit. I drove off then I got a incoming FaceTime call from Kennedy.

"Hey sis" I said.

"Hey where my baby??" She asked.

"Heyyyy mommmyyyy" liyah said.

"Hey my baby. What y'all finna do today??" She asked me.

"Imma braid her hair and then we gon go to the mall and drop a bag" I told her.

"I wish I could come" she said.

"How is Dolph doing??" I asked her, driving.

"He came out of his mini coma. He knocked out right now" she said.

"Shit that's good shit word all around the damn internet" I told her.

"Shit I know that's why I deleted all my social media for a while my shit was blowing up" she said.

"Damn. U want me to bring u some clothes up there??" I asked her.

"Nah I'm finna leave in a min to run home and shower and allat" she said.