012.

Ariel POV
New Year's Eve party
Ken & Dolph House

I spotted Yasmin pouring some into Glock drink but I hid so she wouldn't see me

"Bitch why u ducking down" Molly asked me and I told her to hush and look over where Yasmin and Glock was.

"Why y'all ducking??" Malaysia asked and I pointed and they watched.

We watched Glock take the shot and he went to the bathroom and she followed him in the bathroom 2 mins later.

Kennedy came around the corner right when we was finna go get them.

"Bitch y'all found him??" Kennedy asked.

"Bitch she put some in Key drink I have no clue wat it was but we finna go see now" I told her as we walked to the bathroom they was in.

Malaysia kicked the door open and we saw Yasmin slobbing Glock down.

We closed our eyes.

"Oh my lord she is really doing this" Molly said and next thing u know the lights went out and they came back on and we seen Malaysia and Yasmin tumbling on the floor and Glock was damn near passed out on the toliet.

Dolph, Fat and Woo finally came and they helped Dolph up and took him to the guest room.

Malaysia and Yasmin was still going at it.

They took that shit to the living room. Some bitches that came with Yasmin saw that she was getting her ass beat and they tried to jump in it.

"Oh hell nawl bitch we don't fuck with that jumping shit here bitch hold my shoes" I told Fat as I took my shoes off and I accidentally hit him while I charged at one of the hoes then Molly got in and beat the other hoe ass.

Bitches was recording and shit but shit I never gave a fuck and I never will simple.

We got pulled off the bitches by security.

"U A SNAKE ASS BITCH WHEN I CATCH U IN THE STREETS BITCH IMMA BODY YOUR ASS THATS ON MY DEAD BABY BROTHER BITCH" Malaysia yelled as she was being dragged away.

"Bitch shut up pussy ass hoe. Your nigga dick was good as hell too" Yasmin said wiping her mouth.

Kennedy ran up on that hoe and beat her ass. How tf she get passed security.

"Bitch that's for fucking up my Versace rug bitch" Kennedy said as she got pulled away by two guards.

"Can y'all let me go the fuck?? Shit bitch I'm calm" I asked the guards and they let me go.

I wiped my shoulders then I ran up on her damn friend.

"Bitch u broke my damn nail bitch" I said then I launched and Karate kicked Yasmin.

"U A HOE ON MY SISTER GRAVE. U SUPPOSE TO BE OUR DAMN FRIEND AND U GON DO THAT SHIT AND U WONDER WHY WE STOPPED TALKING TO U BITCH U ALWAYS SUCKING ON SOMEBODY NIGGA" I said as I beat that bitch and I got grabbed again.

"EVERYBODY CONTINUE TO PARTY EXCUSE WHAT JUST HAPPENED" Dolph yelled standing on the top of the stairs balcony.

They kicked her out and her friends and we went upstairs.

"That bitch made me break a fucking nail" I said as I put a bandage on my finger.

"I can't believe that bitch she drugged my nigga just to suck his dick when she coulda asked" Malaysia said laughing.

"Bitch u know damn well u fucking lying shit if she woulda asked u still woulda beat her ass" Molly said.

"And u damn right" Malaysia said.

"Bitch I'm fucking mad that bitch fucked up my Versace rug damn shit it's blood on that shit" Kennedy said fixing her hair.

"Bitch I'm glad we ain't scratched up"Molly said.

"I can't believe that bitch friends tried to jump me" Lay said.

"Right bitch I'm glad we seen it cuz we woulda been mad at glock when we seen that bitch sucking him up" Molly said.

"Shit right I need to go check on my baby" Malaysia said.

"Shit me too damn my nigga still got my damn shoes I think I accidentally hit him in the face when I launched at old girl." I said laughing.

We all went to the Master bedroom where the boys was.

"He good??" Molly asked.

"Yeah he gon be KO for a while" Woo said.

"Where my fat baby at?"I asked walking to him and I hugged him and kissed him.

"Get off me, u popped me in my face" he said and I laughed.

"I'm sorry baby" I said rubbing his face.

"Y'all 12 finna hit let's Gon head pop them fireworks" Woo said walking out the room.

I heard a smack. I looked and saw Malaysia hit Glock and his ass got tf up.

"Mane why the fuck u do that shit damn got my head hurting" he said jumping up.

We laughed.

"My bad wake yo ass before I beat the fuck outta u" she said with a attitude.

She walked downstairs and we walked behind her.

11:55 PM
New Years Eve Party
Glock POV

"Mane what the hell wrong with her??" I asked Dolph as I yawned and stretched

"U got that sloppy top" Fat said laughing.

"What u mean??" I asked him.

"Your ass got head my nigga by Yasmin they friend in the bathroom and they caught her and beat her ass" Woo said.

I started remembering when we was taking shots then I peed then I blacked out.

"Yo fam yo ass got drugged by that bitch" dolph said as we walked downstairs.

"Damn so why she got a attitude if she know" I asked.

"Shit we don't know you better go ask before that attitude get worst" Fat said as we all walked outside and grabbed the fireworks.