Known Confusion

Hello all! I apologize for the late update but I've been dealing with lots of end-of-the-school-year type stuff so I've been super busy! As per request of one of my friends, 'big feet' on discord here is some fitzeggs! As you can see in the title, this is going to be two parts as a) I want to continue with other requests and b) I want to be able to think about this plot/story line a little bit more as I promised her it would be longer than my other ones. I do have a fuckles part in the works as well so keep a look-out for that! Love you guys! <3

Ship: FitzEggs (GoodGuyFitz x RaccoonEggs), One-sided FitzOTT (GoodGuyFitz x TobyOnTheTele)

Desc: Cam seems to finally figure out his feelings, at the expense of another

Warnings: Mainly angst with some light fluff, also one-sided pinning.

_________________________________________________________

"Cam..." Who is it? Why are they so far away?

"Cam..!" My eyes snap open, panicking for a minute before realizing I'm on a plane headed to PAX East, which just so happens to be in Boston, one of the most hectic cities in the US. I look over to Toby who's sitting in the passenger seat and smile.

"Hey"

"Hey yourself cunt, we're here. Get your shit together" Toby replies.

"Oh" I pause for a minute before starting to gather my bag together. I still was in the process of waking up before Toby's voice cut into my thoughts.

"Who were you dreaming about?" he looked over at me with a smirk on his face.

"Huh?" what the hell is he talking about? Was I making too much noise?

"You kept saying 'ezra, mmm ezra'" Toby mocked, smiling at me even harder.

"I was not! I don't remember my dream. What the fuck?"

"Hey, I'm just kidding, it didn't go that far by the sounds of it. You did say his name though, it was quite funny" He smiles softly at me. God damnit, why was I dreaming of racc? I've never thought of him in that light before. Yes, I've recently come out as bisexual to my close friends, but I've never had feelings for any of them.

I try to wrack my brain for any memories of my dream before the pilot comes on the intercom to announce our arrival. I better turn on my phone and check to see if Ryan had figured out where we'll he staying, as this was a very last minute trip. I'm not surprised though at Ryan's last-minute planning skills, but he'll figure things out, right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan P.

Hey tall fucker, call me

once you land.

sent 11:38 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck, this didn't sound good. Normally he just sends instructions and lets me figure it out. Toby must have seen the frown on my face. He starts to ask what was wrong before I put a hand up to silence him while I call Ryan.

"Hello?" Ryan answers.

"You told me to call you? What's the issue?"

I hear shuffling on the other end as Ryan shouts something at someone else in the background before answering.

"You're rooming with Ezra, is that okay?" I blush at his name, remembering my supposed dream that I had just moments earlier.

"Y-yeah, that's perfectly fine!" I reply a little too eagerly. Ryan chuckles,

"Alright big guy, don't get your panties in a twist, there's two separate beds so you don't need to worry about sharing one." He pauses for a minute, fiddling with something on his end as I leave the plane.

"But I figured 'hey! you guys already talk everyday and are basically dating even though you both say you're not, so they should be fine!'"

"Yeah, it's fine. And we're not dating!" I exclaim, as Toby laughs at my outburst. This had been an ongoing problem for a couple weeks now that I've gotten closer to the fluffy-haired boy.

"Yeah, whatever you say. Anyways I have to go, Mason is already high trying to climb all over Matt. He's- Mason! Stop it!" I hear a click as the line goes dead and I sigh. That boy needs to reign in his urges.

I get a text a moment later from Ryan of the hotel address as I exit the plane. As I walk along the walkway, I stare at my shoes; why did I dream of the fluffy haired boy? Maybe it was due to me talking to him all of the time? I've known Toby since grade 7 though, and I've never had a dream about him. All of this was too confusing for me to wrap my head around.

"You okay, mate?" Toby interrupts my deep thinking. "You seem a bit troubled... was it the dream about raccoon?" I blush slightly at the mention of his pseudonym.

"I... I don't know" I admit to him, finally making our way over to the baggage claim while I distract myself from my blush by ordering an uber to the hotel. "I'm just confused as to why I would have such a dream of him in the first place." Toby pauses for a moment.

"Do.. you have feelings for him, Cam?" The question makes me almost drop my phone. "N-no! Of course not! I'm not gay, Toby, you know this.." Toby pulls a face as he grabs his suitcase off of the conveyor belt, almost as if saying 'really?'.

"Cam, there's nothing to be ashamed of, y'know Ezra is-"

"Oh look! The uber is here!" I interrupt, pushing past him to meet the uber driver while I load my luggage into the drivers car.

~

The rest of the day goes by smoothly, and by smoothly I mean by avoiding Toby's questions and drinking more than I should considering that I'm going to be on a panel tomorrow with the rest of the guys, including John and Jaren.. And Ezra. By the end of the night, Toby had to lead me to my hotel room, which was currently empty due to Ezra not arriving until tomorrow morning before the afternoon panel.

"T-Toby.." I slur, giggling at my own drunkenness. "I- I think I'm in love with Ezra, Toby" Toby looks down at me with a sad smile as he gently places me down onto my bed.

"I know, Cameron" He whispered.

And as I drifted to sleep, I swear I could feel a single, tear stained kiss being placed on my forehead as the door to my room swiftly shut, leaving me to my own dreams and nightmares.