Chapter-2 So this is how it all starts!

Nandini! Nandini! hurry up everyone's waiting said Manik knocking on the door. Aren't you ready yet? Chachi has been yelling at you since so long!

Nandini very well knew how to tie a saree but it was just the wedding jitters that were causing her immense trouble in tieing a saree.

Nandini- Manik will you stop yelling! Oh god! I just can't tie this! Phew!

Manik- Then why the hell are you struggling alone! Let me in babe!

Nandini glanced at her in the mirror. She was looking like a damsel in distress.

Nandini- Manik but...I'm okay come in. Nandini unlocked the door and let him in.

He looked at her dreamily cause she looked heavenly in that white saree. His jaw dropped and he was left speechless. Nandini closed his mouth which was wide open and said If you are done staring help me! Manik giggled and said Oh yeah I was here to help I forgot!

Manik took the pleats in his hand and tried to put it all together!

Nandini- Manik that's not how you do it!

Manik- Wait let me try at least!

He pulled her by her waist and said Nandini if you don't stop moving we won't be able to tie this goddamn saree for like forever! After a thousand attempts they were successful in tieing the saree.

Nandini- Like finally it's done! Now hurry up and let's leave!

Manik- Yeah let's go

As they were about to leave Nandini whispered in his ears you also aren't looking any less hot in this kurta

Manik's cheek turned hot pink!

Manik's Internal Monologue

Six years of dating and she still manages to make me blush! Oh gosh! Stop blushing like a sixteen year old Manik! Geez!

Guests had arrived, the place was adorned with beautiful flowers and everything looked like a dream to Manik and Nandini. They were going to take the first step towards the promise of being together for a lifetime.

They sat for the pooja and Manik held Nandini's hand and looked at her. Nandini entwined her fingers with his tightly and closed her eyes.

The pooja began and the priest started with the rituals. Chachi looked at Nandini and Manik and prayed to god to make things go just the way they should!

Every single person present there hoped for the couple to sail through this journey of forever smoothly.

The pooja ended and Manik looked at Nandini and said- So this is how it all starts!

Nandini smiled at him and said- Yes this is how it all starts!

Next Chapter - Is Engagement on the cards?