eight

"Are you sure?" Katya said between breathy kisses. Alaska nodded, not wanting to interrupt their action. Katya began to remove Alaska's shorts. Alaska helped her as she couldn't wait.

She laid back submissively, letting Katya free on her body. She tried to imagine it was Sharon, but Katya was making her forget. Katya inserted 2 fingers into Alaska, pumping in and out slowly, making her swallow hard.

"Wait, I need to pee first." She said, sitting up and stopping Katya from continuing. Katya shushed her before kissing her again, pressing lighting on her bladder as she went back down. Alaska didn't enjoy it, but on the surface she seemed as though she did.

"You're not into some weird kink, are you?"
Katya was strong and had a tight grip on Alaska's legs, making her unable to move. She got nervous when Katya didn't respond, increasing her need for the bathroom. 

Katya started to use her mouth. It felt amazing for Alaska, but she couldn't handle it.
"Stop," She tried to push Katya's head away, but accidentally resulted in pushing her face harder into herself. "Katya," It felt good so she moaned her name, not meaning for it to sound sensual.

Katya put pressure on Alaska's bladder again, making Alaska shake out of it.
"Katya stop, please,"

Katya looked at her confused. Alaska pulled a blanket over her legs to cover herself.
"This isn't working. I'm so sorry."

Katya picked up her bag and walked towards Alaska's door.
"Sorry for ever trying it on with you." She said before making her way down the stairs and out of the front door. Alaska sat in silence by herself. She began to cry.

She opened a drawer in her bed side cabinet and pulled out a photo album. On the cover, in red cursive, it read 'Shalaska'. It was a cringey photo album that Sharon had made for her years ago when they had first started dating.

She flicked through it, admiring how pretty Sharon looked in the photos. She smiled more at some than others, understanding the back story of them which made her heart warm.
She tucked it under her pillow once she had got to the end.

She opened her phone to see the photo on her lock screen; her favourite photo of her and Sharon.
Opening her phone, she revealed the wallpaper of her home screen; a recent photo of her and Katya on the floor of a toilet stall in the school bathroom.

She teared up again looking back at the photo album. She texted Sharon. She wanted to see her immediately.

laska💅🏻💍
Hey babe. Please come over, I miss you.

s. n. 💉🦇
On my way beautiful 🖤

Sharon let herself in. She always came over; she was technically part of the family.
She made her way up the stairs to Alaska's room where Alaska was laying on the bed, mockingly in a sexual position for Sharon.

Sharon laughed at her and jumped onto the bed next to her, cuddling her and showering her with kisses.

"Miss me already, huh baby?" Alaska kissed Sharon's neck. "Should have let me walk you home huh."

Sharon closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of Alaska gently biting her neck. But when she opened her eyes, she discovered something rather unsettling to her.

"Is that Katya's jacket?" She said, Alaska still suctioned onto her neck. Alaska shushed her, not really hearing what Sharon had said, and started to get lower.

"I'm serious, Alaska," She shifted her head in a way which made Alaska pull away.
"What?" She said. Sharon looked at Katya's jacket on Alaska's chair at her vanity. Alaska looked at it.

Her heart skipped a beat.
"Why was she here?"
"She just came in for water. It's hot outside. That's why she left her jacket."
Sharon furrowed her eyebrows in disbelief, but soon let her face soften as she couldn't not believe Alaska.

They stared at each other for a while, nothing but admiration for one another. Sharon smiled, dimples forming on either cheek. Alaska gently pressed her acrylic nails into each of them, making a funny face at Sharon.

Their lips met. Sharon bit Alaska's lip and kissed her slowly. Sharon rubbed Alaska lightly over her shorts, making her breathe out heavily.

A scent of smoke on Alaska's breath caught Sharon's immediate attention. She froze.
"You don't smoke." Alaska began to undo the button and zipper on her shorts as Sharon's permission to touch her. She put Sharon's hand there, but she pulled away.

"For fucks sake, Sharon," Alaska put her hand on Sharon's waist and pulled her closer. She put her forehead on Sharon's. Sharon closed her eyes.

"You kisses her didn't you."