one

Alaska fell submissively under Sharon's control, arching her back at the satisfaction that was Sharon's touch.

She moaned softly, not too loud but audible enough for Sharon to hear. She pulled Alaska's legs around her waist, leaning over her sweaty body, able to kiss her.

Moans traveled around Sharon's mouth as Alaska rode out her orgasm, her shaking legs still tightly wrapped around Sharon's waist. Sharon smiled at her desirably before laying down next to her.

The thud of Sharon slumping her body onto the bed beside Alaska made her jump.

"Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Lasky..."

Alaska jolted awake. Her hair was a mess, the eye makeup from the night before smeared around her eyes. She looked around the room.

"...happy birthday to you!"

Sharon pressed a soft kiss on Alaska's forehead, forcing her to close her eyes and struggle to open them again. As she adjusted the focus of her eyes, she noticed her mother, father, brother, grandma and girlfriend were all crowded around her bed.

She sat up and leant against the headboard, pulling a blanket up to her chest to keep her warm. She finally snapped out of her drowsy state and forced a sweet smile on her family.

"Morning beautiful." Muttered her mother before imprinting a light pink lipstick mark on her temple. She wiped it off playfully and smiled wider.

"Good morning, mom."

Her brother, Cory, stepped forward with an unwrapped cardboard box with pretty writing on it which read 'Happy 17th Birthday, Sis' with a large heart. Alaska smiled as she took it from him and began to open it. To her surprise, it was empty.

"Cory, there's nothing in here."

He burst into hysteric laughter. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You can put all your shit in it and move out, I want the big room." Sharon tried not to laugh and covered her mouth with her hand. Alaska laughed sarcastically before violently throwing the box at her brother.

"You know I'm joking, don't you?" He said, wandering over to sit beside her. He pulled her in for a hug. She enjoyed it for a short moment, but he had to ruin it by fluffing her hair and trying to wrestle her off of the bed.

"Cory, come downstairs. Alaska can tidy herself up and meet us in the lounge in a while." Spoke her mother softly. "I'll make you a tea, love."

Alaska smiled at her family as they scurried out of her bedroom, leaving Sharon perched on the edge of her bed. She pulled her on top of her, pressing a firm kiss on her lips.

"I dreamt about you last night," She said with a sweet smile. Sharon bit her lip and caressed Alaska's cheek.

"Oh yeah? What about?" Alaska all of a sudden felt uncomfortable at Sharon all over her.

"You fucked me." She swallowed hard. "I've had dreams like that for a while, Sharon,"

She was interrupted by Sharon burying her head into her neck, leaving a trail of kisses down her chin and began to suck.

Alaska rolled her shoulder for Sharon to move. "I mean, we haven't done anything like that in a long time, and-" She was cut off again, not by Sharon per say, but by herself.

Sharon sat with a frown on her face, looking down at her hands in her lap.

"I'm sorry Laska. You know my dad made me get a job, and I'm just always so tired when I actually get to see you."

Alaska pokes out her bottom lip. A flush of sensitivity took over her body and she felt like she was about to cry. She felt bad.
Sharon leant in and kissed her passionately.

"I will make it up to you, I promise."