. CHAPTER 5 .

6 hours into my drive. I was desperate for sleep, I bet I looked just like a zombie.

My eyes began to flutter shut.. so tempting... Just a few minutes of sleep...

"HONNKKKK!!!" I screamed, my eyes opening wide.

What just happened?! I was tired. To tired. I had to check into a motel, as much as I hated them.

I pulled over as soon as I saw the bright neon letters which read "MOTEL". I hopped out of my car and walked towards the old chipped building. The door was made of glass and was covered In smears.

I walked towards the reception, ignoring the foul smell of mould.

"Hello. I would like to book a room for the night please." I mumbled to the clearly overweight receptionist.

"Yep £22 " he croaked, not even bothering to look up from his newspaper.

I payed the money and he threw the key on the table top.

I didn't bother to say thank you, instead I just grabbed the keys and stormed out. He wasn't going to be nice to me, I wasn't going to be nice to him- simple.

I was hit by a sudden burst of cold air. I shivered and began to walk extremely fast, I needed sleep.

Somehow I managed to find my room and open it. I smashed the door close and flopped onto the bed.

The bed absolutely stank, but at that moment I didn't care. The only thing I wanted to do was close my eyes and sleep.

And that Is what I did...

.......

The next morning

I woke up disgusted by the sight of my room. Last night I had been so tired that I didn't notice how hideous the room was.

The wallpaper was a faded floral design and was absolutely covered in mould. The floor was a murky yellow and was filthy, there where several pieces of mismatched furniture that I assumed where second hand. I couldn't bare to stay here any longer, I was going to puke.

I grabbed my purse before throwing the room key on the bed and running out.

The weather was welcoming, it was warm and comforting.

I let myself soak up a bit of the sudden sunshine before sighing and heading to my car.

The drive was going to be long and tedious. I had so many thoughts racing through my mind. Would I recognise the house? would it smell the same? would I have to clean it?

I let out a heavy sigh. This was going to be hard.

I locked the door and began to start the engine, when suddenly I heard a light knock on my window. I turned and saw... oh my gosh. NO it couldn't possibly be....

........

A/N

Sorry for the suspenseful end...

What do you think Alison saw? It will be revealed In the next chapter...

There will be a couple of unexpected things going on... *evil laugh*

I will try to make the next chapter long (-:

Thx for reading and pls feel free to comment.