. CHAPTER 10 .

I had been packing for 4 hours, I honestly had no idea it would take this long. But I found it hard to lay everything out and get the fridge working again.

It was now 9:10 it was raining pretty heavily and there was thunder, I expected it to progressively get worse. I think I needed a nap...

I slowly walked up the stairs. As soon as I got to my room, I settled myself down into my bed and pulled the covers over me.

I shivered, the bed was so warm...

After around 10 minutes of counting sheeps, I fell into a comfortable sleep.

........

I looked around, where was I?!

My palms where sweating and my mind was racing.

What happened?! I was in the forest. HOW ON EARTH DID I GET HERE?!

Suddenly I heard something howl. I looked at my watch, panicking..

Oh no. It was 2:58am. I began to run and run, I had to get home, Tom warned me to not be out at this time.

I didn't know why but I knew he was serious when I saw the concern in his emerald eyes.

Where was the house?!

Suddenly I found the familiar path and began to follow it.

2:59. oh no. I ran and ran when suddenly I found the house! I breathed a sigh of relief and began to walk to the door, when Suddenly, I heard a familiar beeping noise of my watch... oh no, it was 3:00am...NO I WAS HERE! IM HOME!

I grabbed the handle but it didn't open. I began to cry. NO NO PLEASE PLEASE OPEN! the howling sound was beginning to get closer, i heard a sinister sound of giggling.

I turned around. NO NO NO!!!

It was coming closer. I grabbed the door, trying desperately to get it open

. But it was to late, I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around....

.........

"No! no! don't! PLEASE!" I woke up.

What just happened?!

Nightmares. I looked at my clock. 2:59.

I was still wondering why Tom didn't want me to go outside, but I guess i could ask him later.

I decided I needed a glass I water, so I hopped out of my bed and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I began to pour the glass when suddenly I heard 3 booming knocks on the door and the familiar sound of beeping...

.....

A/N

Uh oh!!!!!

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Who could've been knocking?

For those of you who don't know, 3am is the superstitious 'witching hour' o-:

These past couple of chapters have been pretty short, but the next one will be long (-:

I hope you are enjoying everything so far.

Thanks for reading 👍

-ninjaofawesomenesss