Getting Used To Touring

After the show, the boys came backstage all hyped up and excited for more. We had to try and calm them down. Fangirls crowned round the back and the front of the Arena, so Holly and I couldn't sneak out with the boys without the fans seeing us. I wasn't excited to be seen.

"It's going to be ok. All we need to do if walk out the back door and into the car, it will be fine babe." Beau said to me as he knew I was really worried. What if the girls say stuff. I've always been worried what people say about me, because I always believe them.

"We will get the car to your house, grab you and Holly stuff and you can back. Then say goodbye to your parents, then get the car back to the Arena and then get in the Tour Bus and then away we go on tour" Skip said coming over to Beau and I. Beau smiled and nodded in agreement with Skip.

I smiled and, Jai took Holly's hand. Beau placed his arm around my waist and pulled me in close to protect me. A tall big built guy opened the door and Ronnie walked out and into the tour bus quickly. I heard screaming and people shouting Ronnie. James then went out and people screamed even louder. Luke walked out the screams were even crazier. Jai and Holly walked out together hand and hand. I heard girls shouting stuff, but it was covered by screams. Skip, Beau and me walked out together with Beau still holding my waist. Skip was walking but laughing with us at the same time. He walked into the tour bus and Beau and I came shortly after, the screams went crazy as people noticed I was with Beau. I looked down and Beau smiled at all the girls and waved. I kept looking and it felt like such a long walk before we finally got into the car even though it was like 2 steps away. I looked up for a glance and I saw the car and I stepped in. Beau let go of my waist and stepped in.

He smiled at me and I smirked. "See wasn't that bad." He said laughing.

We drove out and I saw girls running after the boys. It was so scary like it was unbelievably. Ronnie laughed and then everyone joined in. "I love them girls" James said smiling.

Finally after 5 minutes, we got to my house and there was still girls running after the car. They were a little behind but we all ran inside the house and I locked the door behind us. They all laughed at how silly I was being. "Look who's back!" My mum said from behind us. "Mum!" Skip laughed and ran up to my mum and hugged her. My dad came over to Beau and shook his hand. "Good job with my baby girl mate" my dad said and sat back down.

Beau raised his eyebrows and kissed my cheek. We all went upstairs and Holly's mum had already been over with her suitcase and her stuff. "Woah you guys really planned this" holly joked.

I put most of my stuff in my bag and I felt like I had done this some many times. It was almost my birthday, and Beau and mines 1 year anniversary. We got together in May.

When I was finished it was 11pm, we heard girls outside chanting "Janoskians" over and over again. It was scary! I mean outside my fucking house.

I hugged my mum and dad. I said goodbye and we all walked outside. The security had to move some girls out the way and we all got in the car. As we drove back to the Arena. We got into the tour bus and we started our drive all the way to Glasgow, Scotland. Good thing about the tour bus, that there was an upstairs and it was the best thing ever. Beau and I had our own bed. We were right next to Skip and Luke in there beds. Jai and Holly were down the other end of the bus. James and Ronnie were with Holly and Jai's side of the bus in separate beds.

We all stayed awake downstairs till about 2am watching shitty football (Boys choice) we played fun games and messed about. Finally we went up to our beds and fell asleep and waited till we arrived in Glasgow. 11 hours later, we will arrive about 12pm in Glasgow. Holly was super excited to go to Glasgow, as she was born and raised there until she moved to London when she was 13. So she still have a huge strong Scottish accent. Sometimes it scares me and I'm pretty sure Jai is scared of it when it comes out.

I woke up at 11am and we were just about to drive into glasgow. Holly was awake and dressed, while Jai was still asleep. I woke up and went downstairs and made myself a cup of tea. Beau and the other boys obviously didn't wake up either because, they are still jet lagged.

Finally after we arrived at the Hilton hotel, Holly and I went up to the hotel and checked out the room. "Oh my god, we've never been here Holly!" I shouted and jumped on the bed and we danced about and jumped around.

Ronnie woke up the boys and they all came running upstairs and Beau and Skip walked into the room me and Holly were jumping on. "Don't get us kicked out before we have even stayed here." skip said and, laughed, then jumped on the bed as well and bounced about.

"Get out our room" Beau said to Holly and Skip, laughing. Holly stopped and chucked a pillow at Beau. Her and skip got down and went to find there own room. I still jumped on the bed and Beau stood at the end of the bed just looking up at me. I jumped once more and went onto my belly and looked up at Beau with my hands on my chin to hold me up. He bent down and kissed me.