Angels Sent From Australia

After everyone sat down, and I sat next to Beau. The boys decided to go on twitter and Luke tweeted "Hello London, we are here! Sorry we didn't tell you guys sooner. We are filming things for the movie" my phone vibrates as the tweet was sent.

My phone vibrates again. "You know what? Why am I even friends with you? You treat me like shit? Why lie to me? Why can't you ever tell me the truth?"

Holly texts me, and Jai looks over at me as I huff. "What's up?" He said in his Australian husky voice.

"Nothing, just best friend troubles. I kinda told her I was shit today because, I was seeing you guys." I said in a sad voice.

Beau puts his arm on my shoulder. I can feel myself tense up as he touches me. Oh my god I want to fuck him so badly right now. Calm....

"Is this Holly? The one I followed?" Jai said nicely.

"Yeah" I said quickly.

"Invite her here. We will meet her outside, or you could bring her in. I don't want her hating you. Plus I've seen her profile pictures I kinda just want to see her anyways because she's cute." He laugh and then realises what he said, and I laugh quietly.

I stop and think. Well that's better I guess. "Please don't hate me. I love you bitch! :) come back into town again and meet me outside the Larson building"

"The Carson building? fine. Be there in 5 minutes. Don't lie to me again ok? Oh and the Janoskians are here! We need to finally meet them! I can't believe there here!" She said back.

I look at Jai and nod my head. "She's coming?" He said.

"Yep. Be here in 5 minutes but she doesn't know you guys are here." I said laughing.

"Haha sneaky" he laughs.

Beau looks at me "You should go outside then" he says, while rubbing my arm. I swear he's as sexual frustrated as I am right now. UGH GIVE ME DAT DORITO.

I get up and go down the stairs walking out the front door and out the car park. I walk to the front of the building and look up at the windows. Wondering what window the boys are in, and I wonder if there looking at me.

When I look down, I see Holly walking towards me. "hey" she says in a pissed off voice.

"Don't be mad. Ok? You can be mad at me for lying about two things though. I have to been speaking to someone for a few months now and we are really good friends and he here. I want you to meet him and his group. So yes I lied about that, I have been speaking to someone, and another thing I lied about was. I wasn't sick. I was just meeting him here." I said quickly but calmly.

She just frowned and looked at me in a odd way. "Erm. Are you feeling ok? Because none of that made any sense Karissa? And why are you meeting him here? Have you already meet him? Who is he?" She said getting annoyed.

"I met him about half an hour ago. He's nice and he wanted to meet you so I asked you come here. He's somebody you'd want meet though." I said grabbing her arm and pulling her around the back and through the car park into the front door.

"What are we doing here? We're not meant to be in here? Do you know how much trouble we will be in for being here Karissa!" Holly nudges me over and over again.

I cover her mouth and walk up the stairs and stand Infront of the room the boys are in.

"What are we doing here Karissa?" She says loudly to me.

I hear one of the boys say shush to each other, and laugh.

"Are you ready?" I laugh.

"What the hell is going on?" She frowns.

I quickly open the door and standing there with a huge grin on his face is Jai smiling at her. I quickly look at Beau and he's smiling at me, then I look at Holly and she falls to the ground crying her eyes out and smiling, trying to get words out. Jai runs over to her and hugs her on the ground telling her to calm and laughing with her. I walk away from them two and walk over to Beau and Daniel.

"Holy shit, that's cute." Beau says moving closer to me.

Daniel just stands there laughing and smiling at them too. Luke looks at us and takes out his phone. "Smile" he says in a high pitched voiced. I quickly flick my hair back and smile as Beau kisses my cheek and Daniel holds his hands round my waist. Oh this is to perfect I can't even breathe. I'll post this later Luke says to us.

I look over at Holly and Jai again and see her finally rise up. I laugh so much and comes up to me hugging me tightly. "Thank you so much, and he touched my face" she whispers into my face. I can't help but laugh uncontrollable.