5

○○•○○☆○○•○○

                 ○○•○○☆○○•○○

"Never", Gabreil pants as we turn a corner.

Before i could even think the alien jumped and pinned us down. The alien claw pushed down on my chest, putting pressure on my back. Lets just say this, it hurt like hell. The alien leaned over and spit black goo onto Dariush before shoving a barbed looking tongue into his mouth. I gagged before struggling again to get free and breath again.

Bullets from a fighter jet above shoots the alien away and i get up to stare at the motionless alien on the floor. "I didn't sign up for this shit man!", Dariush gasps as he gets back up. "It just sneezed-drizzled all over us!" Dariush continues as we run over to a cabin.

"Just shut up i can't think with your constant bitching!", Gabriel exclaimed as we stopped.

"Hey, im allowed to bitch, all right? That thing had its tongue in my mouth!"

"How do you know that was its tongue?", Alex turned and asked Dariush. "We don't know there anatomy."

"What are you saying?", Dariush asked Alex.

"Honestly it's plausible that sophisticated creatures, like alien males have cranial genitalia"

"What does that me-"

"It means that thing had its dick in your mouth,'' i stated before looking back up at the sky. Dariush looks at me wide eyed.

"hey, we just need to stay calm" Gabriel said grabbing Dariush by the shoulders.

"Calm, i just probably swallowed a load of alien babies that are going to turn into puppies and leap out of my chest!"

Alex starts walking back and forth and shaking his hands. "I need to find my mom. She'll know what to do"

"Yeah if she's still alive!", Dariush explains before Alex shoves him. I turn to ZhenZhen with raised eyebrows and she rolls her eyes. I watch as Dariush grabs Alex and pushes him back.
"Hey what did i say about touching that kid!", Gabriel intervenes, pushing Dariush back.

"What are you gonna do, you gonna sucker punch me again? Go for it cause i'll chop your ass in the neck and then i'll chop you in the throat" Dariush says as he steps closer to him.

"Do you ever shut up? I mean, between my fists and that aliens dick, your mouth should be worn out by now" Gabriel tested.

ZhenZhen screams and hits all three of them with one slap taking me by surprise.
"Damn", I mutter to myself before she steps forward.

"What we do in life..echoes in eternity"

"What the fu-"

"HOLD THE LINE! Stay with me, if you find yourself alone riding in the green fields with the sun in your face do not be troubled! For you are an Elysium and you are already dead!", ZhenZhen finishes her speech and walks away.

"Did she just quote Gladiator?"

"Since when does she speak english?"

"Since when does she speak!"

We followed her as she began to talk about getting the key to JPL.

"Wait hold up, you want to head 70 miles into the city? The alert said stay out of metropolitan area, not head straight into them," Dariush interrupted.

"We don't have to take it all the way to Pasadena. Let's just get the key down the mountain and take it to adults. Tell them to take it to JPL.", ZhenZhen fired back.

"Guys there's a sheriff station down a bit...We could get it to a cop,"

"That's a good idea, Gabriel. Now let's get the bikes and kick some ass!" ZhenZhen smiled and walked past us into the cabin.

Once i got inside i crouch down beside Gabriel and wait for him to put the code Dariush told him. He fiddles with the for a moment before putting in random numbers. I look up at his face and its scrunched up in concentration.

"Hurry up dude, six-six-nine"

"six-nine..." , Gabriel mutters to himself.

"No i said sixe-six-nine. Come on man. What are you, dumb". Gabriel stops trying to put the code in and locks eyes with Dariush.

"I'm not dumb"

I place my hand over Gabriels and he looks at me, giving him a reassuring smile I pull his hand away and put in the code. He gives me a half smile before we both stand up.

"I want this one, it's got a 'Wakanda Forever" sticker", Dariush says before grabbing the bike i unlocked.

We all walk out of the wooden cabin with bikes in hand except for Alex who doesn't have a bike. I look at him confused before putting my bike down and walking over to him.

"What's wrong?"

He looks at me and sighs, "i don't know how to ride a bike. I never learned.." he says to me. I hear Dariush groan in the background and i give him a dirty look before turning back to Alex.

"Its okay, we will show you. Now come on"

With that i go back and get a bike for alex before grabbing my bike and walking onto the road.

We stop and look at the sign. Los Angeles is pointed to the right while High Desert is pointed to the left. I go to the right while Dariush looks to the left and sighs before following.

ZhenZhen goes to the right of Alex and places her hand on his shoulder while darish is on the left of Alex. we begin to bike down the road and Alex looks like he's about to puke. At least he's trying.

"Are you sure about this?" Gabriel asks me through his motorcycle helmet, his brown eyes meeting my green ones.

"....No."

ZhenZhen and Dariush let go of Alex and ZhenZhen laughs. "Your doing it!", she exclaims as he rides the bike on his own. I holler in excitement as he laughs.
We bike down the road with more speed as we cheer.

"THIS IS SO MUCH FUN-", before Alex could finish he ran into a roadside post and fell. I dropped my bike and ran over to him with the others in tow.

"You okay?", ZhenZhen asks as she kneels down to him. Alex doesn't answer so she asks again. I look at what Alex is looking at and am horrified. Across the green hills and the sunny sky Los Angeles is battle torn, filled with plumes of smoke and gun fire.

"Holy shit"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^