Chapter 2

SEULBI'S POV

I woke up early today . It was an  unusual time for me but since it was the first day of school , i had to be punctual. I straightened out my uniform as it started to wrinkle a bit. The uniform was not bad . The skirt was designed with blue strips and a ribbon at the left side of our hips. The collar was suffocating though .

I picked up my blue jansport bag and swung it over my shoulder and fit on my shoes.

" Bye mom! By-" i stopped shouting my farewells as i realised that mom and dad had gone out for work . I sighed in frustration. They were never home and were always busy.

I walked to the bus stop to take a bus to head to my school. I was hoping for a good start this morning . The bus came within minutes and the students who had came after and before me gathered at the alight pole. We board the bus one by one without rushing. I got onto the bus and looked around for a sit . There was one beside a guy who was wearing a purple headphone while looking out at the window. I looked around and saw that everyone had settled down except for me . I quickly sat down beside the guy and placed my bag on my lap and plunged in my headphone to my ipod and listened to some music.

I could feel stares on the back of my head . I turned around and saw all the students looking at me while whispering with their friends. I ignored them and turned away. The guy beside me was silent . He has brown hair swiped to his left side . He looks pleasant. Wait. What am i doing? Checking out a guy ?

I shooked off the thought and continued to listen to my songs playing. We arrived at the school in 20 minutes time. I got off the bus and looked around my surroundings. The place was huge. Never had i been to a wonderful looking school . I walked in to the entrance gate and looked for the principal's office. I looked around and saw the office .

"Annyeoghaseyo. Chonoun SeulBi imnhida. I am a transfered student from Busan High School. " i smiled sweetly to the teacher at the counter. She looked at me and smiled sincerely and nodded. She handed me my timetable and said , " Goodluck on your first day !" I bowed down in response and respect. I walked around aimlessly . Suddenly , i bumped into a girl with red hair while looking for the sign board. We both collided and fell down on our butt. "Owww!" We both whined in unison . We looked at each other and stared . We then laughed loudly that attracted people's attention on us. I stood up and helped her  up on her feet.

" You okay ? " She asked. "Gwencanayo," i replied. She held out her hand and i shook her hand in response. " Na Min Hee imnhida !" I laughed an introduced myself. She asked my for my timetable thus i handed it to her. She looked shocked yet happy .

" Your on the same class as me ! You are in F4 . Wow the second time we've got a girl in our class after me ! Come on i'll take you to class now . We missed a period already though." She said excitedly. I laughed at her childiness but ran with her anyway . Scared that the teacher might scold us.

We arrived in the class . We barged in the class without knocking at all . We went in panting like a horse after a ride with its fat owner. I looked around and saw eleven most handsome guys in history in front of my eyes sitting down while looking at me suspiciously . I looked towards the teacher and bowed down .

"Chaesonghamnida sunsaenim. " i bowed another time for apology. He smiled at me and nodded his head. " Introduce yourself young lady. I am Mr Tan by the way," i nodded and faced the class . For the third time , i bowed and introduced myself. I was assigned to sit next to a guy with chubby cheeks.

"Annyeong! Na , Xiu Min " The guy beside me introduced. His eyes are so round that he looks like a boazi. I smiled at him and said ," Hi i am SeulBi !" I shaked hands with him . A guy with another round eyes but a little shorter than Xiu Min came to me . He bowed and i stood  up  and bowed down too. " Hi my name is Kyungsoo. Just call me D.O ," he smiled at me. His lips forms a heart shape !  " i know , my lips are nice isn't it ?" He smirked and walked away. I said it out loud ?! I blushed and turn away . Suddenly , every single guy excluding Xiu Min and D.O lined up in front of me  .

"Annyeoghaseyo ! Chonoun Chanyeol imhnida!" Said a tall guy with pointy ears . I waved at him .