Chapter 43

I sat there with Lay while fiddling my own blue coat with my gloves that he gave it to me.

Flashback

I groaned and stood up . Suddenly , i saw a wide eyed guy sitting at the corner of the room holding an apple in his hand . "What are you doing here?" He asked. I shrugged. "Tried to escape. Did not succeed." I slumped on the floor while he sat on his own comforter that was laid out. "Don't get near me if you are going to be stuck here." He warned. "I wasn't planning to." I mumbled and played with my gloves .

End

That was how we started this situation. I wish i could be with Jessica sunbaenim. Suddenly , the door opened and came in a scarier man . He looked like a drunk man but doesn't smell like one . His face looked burnt. He glsred at me and came closer. I stood up instantly and same goes to Lay . Lay stood in front of me as soon as the scary man was about to grab my arm. I took a step back followed by Lay. "Don't touch the princess!" He warned. The man just growled and pushed him with force. He was thrown away far from me . I looked at Lay in fear . He looked at me in panic. The man then grabbed my hand and gripped on it hard that my blood circulations could stop . The man saw that Lay was about to stop him. He immediately raised his hand and pointed him to Lay's direction. He was immediately thrown away . He winced while holding his stomach. "Yah let me go!" I shouted. "Stay still!" He growled in English. "I won't if you don't let go this instant!" I shouted in English back . Yes , i know English. In fact i know three languages. Korean. Mandarin. English. I learnt it from Min Ah. She is a smartass. Anyway , back to the situation . He just glared at me and pulled me along with him. I kept on struggling as we passed by other rooms. At last , i gave up struggling and just let him drag me away . We past by a room where there were equipments. I was thrown into a room at the first floor. There were two floors of this building. I could not see outside eventhough there were windows. Apparently , the building was in lockdown in steel. I was thrown in a room and found Suho sitting there.

"Suho oppa!" He immediately engulfed me in a hug.

Lay i'm fine.

Where are you?!

I'm with Suho oppa now.. i was brought here.

Thank goodness!

"What is this room? " i asked as i looked around. It was huge. The room was huge ! Suddenly , the room became hot. It was becoming warmer and warmer. "What is happening?!" He exclaimed. We all dashed towards the door and banged on it. "Let us out!" I shouted . Suddenly , water befan to slip out of Suho's fingers and onto the ground. God what are these guys! I looked at him in horror and stepped away from him . I accidentally slipped and landed on my butt. When my hand touched the water that was covering the floor , the water began to freeze and began cold . I looked at my hand wide eyed. Did i just do that?! I looked at it as white snow flakes were formed on my hand but vanishes away within seconds. I looked at Suho demanding an answering. "I'll explain to you later! " he said. I became to feel a sick at the pit of my stomach . The ground was becoming hotter every second. The ice that i created had began to melt down due to the heat. I tried to freeze the water again . I put my right hand on the ground and tried to imagine the ground beinf frozen by me. I looked down on the ground to see that nothing happened, instead , a sharp pain shoot through my head. I immediately clutched my head and silently cursed. I dropped to the floor with both my hands on the sides of my head. "Stop ! Let us out!" Suho shouted and banged the door. Someone opened the door and came in the same man that brought me in . "This is your punishment !" He growled. "For what?" I asked weakly. "You will know soon." He said and immediatelt dragged Suho and I out of the room. Suho was thrown back inside his room while i was thrown back inside Lay's room. Why didn't he bring me to my room? I thought. By the time i entered the room , my head had already ceased a little . I saw Lay sleeping on his mattress while facing his back on me. I leaned on the wall across him and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"If you want to sleep on the mattress you could have just told and not act so pity." He said. "Shiro.." i mumbled and closed my eyes. I pulled my hoodie up so it was covering our face. I instantly dozed off after he sighed in frustration and kept quiet.