𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭

ℕ𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤, ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝔼𝕞𝕡𝕥𝕪

   "T-Taehyung..."

   I froze. I didn't know how to respond to him. How do I respond to that? Did he mean it? How do you say you love someone after having sex with them?

   "Whoa. Sorry, Yoongi. I didn't mean to say that." Taehyung struggled to get up from over me, obviously still not having the strength, "I'll clean us up."

   Taehyung left to go to his bathroom, murmuring stuff under his breath. I turned my head to look out of what was showing from the curtain covered window. The moon was shining its brightest and I adored it.

   The sound of the faucet turning off pulled me out of my thoughts. Taehyung came back with a damp cloth, he wiped my torso clean while I took comfort in the warmth of the cloth.

   "Thank you." I smiled reassuringly at him and he gave me a lopsided smile that didn't really suit his face.

   "I have some pjs for you, I don't know if my boxers will fit." He went over to his dresser pulling on some underwear of his own and a pair of sweatpants before searching for something for me. He found something and went back to me.

   "Here." He put out the boxers on me and helped me out a shirt that would be very large on me.

   "Thank you."

   "It's good, now let's sleep, we'll clean up better in the morning." he chuckled before turning off the lights. I felt the bed sink and the covers coming over me.

   "Goodnight." He whispered.

   "Good night."

   About 20 minutes passed and I still couldn't manage to fall asleep.

   "Tae, are you up?"I whispered.

   "Y-yeah." He shuffled so he could face me, "all the drowsiness in me went away."

   "Same." I looked at his silhouette, "Do you want to talk till we get tired?"

   "That'd be nice."I could tell he was smiling.

   "Okay lets ask each other questions."

   "Mhm."

   "Um... would you rather live in the woods or the jungle?"

"What type of question is that?" He laughed.

"Just answer it." I shook my head in shame.

"Um, the jungle?" he murmured.

"Okay, your turn."

"Uh," he got quiet to think, "if you were to run away where would you go?"