𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

"𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟."

     I was now standing out in front of Cafe Bleu. Finally. I was hoping it'd be less than what I was expecting so I could have a reason to leave, but it is somewhere near what I imagined. Even if it wasn't I wouldn't have build up the nerves to have not come and ignore Jin and his friends.

     I opened the tinted glass doors. Low music was playing in the background of everything. Like Namjoon said there was barely anyone there, but enough to call it a crowd. People were still sipping on coffee while you could see the bartenders getting ready to begin making alcoholic beverages for the changing of scenery.

     The room was not huge and it kind of scared me to think about the amount of people that would soon fit in the small space. I balled my hands into fists trying to rid the nerves and walk more into the building. I stood looking around.

     Blue lights hung on the wall even though the normal cafe lights were still on. Couches furnished the room accompanied by round black tables. Tv screens hung on some of the walls in front of some of the tables. Then on the large wall was the bar. Two tv screens on each side.

     "Yo, Yoongi." I voice snapped me out of my judging.

     "Hi." I wracked my brain to put a name to the face in front of me.

     "It's me Namjoon." he put his hands out for me to shake.

     "Oh nice to meet you." I put on my most believable smile and shook his hand. Hoping I didn't seem fake or full of nerves.

     "The others are in the back. We're just waiting for Taehyung now." He turned to let me now to follow.

     I followed him to the back of the restaurant where a paper labeled the door as 'staff only'. Namjoon opened the door and everything went quiet.

     "Yoongi!" Jin got up and rushed to hug me like we've known each other for years.

     I awkwardly patted his back before he lead me to sit down between him and Jungkook if I remember correctly.

     "How are you feeling?" A blond mochi asked me.

     Oh wait, Jimin.

     "I'm fine, Thanks." I hid my shaking hands in the pockets of my sweater.

     "That's good." Jimin has a smile that took over his whole squishy face and made his eyes close shut. It easily lit up the whole room.

     "Anyways, are you hungry Yoongi poo?" Jin said suddenly, "We have... crackers."