𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝟚 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

𝟚 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

I woke up to my alarm going off on the dining room table. I was laying on the couch with a blanket over me. I turned off the annoying alarm and checked my phone for notifications. I had 15 messages from the group chat and one private message from Taehyung.

Looking at the notification I started feeling butterflies in my stomach. I sighed and got up to wash up. My knees almost immediately buckling when I stood up.

I went to my bathroom and turned on the shower.  I hoped in for twenty minutes before getting out to brush my teeth. I put on some sweats and a plain black tee. I walked back to my phone nervously. Taehyung's message was still there underneath the now hundreds of messages from the group chat.

I clicked on Taehyung's first and put in my password.

Today 6:00am

Taehyung
Hey Yoongi
I was wondering if you
wanted to hang out today.

6:06am

You don't have to of course

7:56am

Yoongi
Yeah sure
I'd like to go.

Taehyung
Okay good that's good.
I can pick you up at 10?

Yoongi
Yeah I'm good with that.

Taehyung
Okay see you then.

I sighed and fell back in the couch. My stomach grumbles of hunger. Adding up that I had three hours before I would go out to eat I went to prepare a breakfast. I got up to go the pantry and get some cereal. 

Opening the pantry I saw nothing but a can of beans and a pack of rice. Something I have no appetite in. Looks like I'm going grocery shopping this early morning. 

I looked at was I was wearing and found it acceptable to go out in public, I picked out a pair of running shoes by the door. I stuffed my wallet in my pocket and picked up my phone and keys on my way out.

Walking outside I was met with the lovely polluted air and the sun nearly blinding me. Somewhat disgusted I huffed and locked my door.

I continued my trip to the corner store. The roads were quite empty but a few people walked passed me on the sidewalk. The wind was blowing hard enough to make the 70 degree weather feel like 60, which was annoying.

As I continued walking the corner store began to come into view. I sighed in relief, if I walked any longer I'm sure I would've passed out.