Stay strong.

Haley's POV
I pushed myself off the couch and followed him out of the room. Before he got to far I grabbed his hand and gently tugged him toward me.
"Its not your fault." I whispered quietly so my voice wouldn't break. He looked up at my eyes and brought his hands to my face.
"It is my fault. And don't say it isn't because we both kmow it is." Nathan said. I looked at him right in his eyes and showed how disappointed I was that he said that.
"Nathan. You were upstairs taking a shower, which is very hard to hear over, I was downstairs. You wouldn't be able to hear me even if I did call out. So don't blame this on yourself. Blame it on Jay. The man who took your wife, bestfriend, the mother of your child, me. Think about the man who took away your son, the very boy who shows how much we both love eachother, the boy we have to stay strong for." I finished leaning in for a kiss. When we kissed it felt like fireworks going off. Oh how much I missed that feelings. It felt like I was 16 again when Nathan and I got into a fight, the very day we both kissed eachother for the first time. I pulled away and looked up at Nathan.
"Why did you do that." Nathan asked pullng me a little closer to him.
"Because I love you, and I always will." I said leaning my head on his chest.
"Always and forever." Nathan said softly. I smiled a little at our old saying.

Hey everyone! I really hoped you like this chapter. Even though its short it took me forever to write. But it isn't the last. It might seem like it but there will be one or two more chapters, and it will be in the a couple years in the future.
Don't forget to...
Vote
Comment
Follow me
And continue reading!