Chapter 2 My god, chaos.

"Mommy why didn't you tell me?" Jamie asked that night while they were in bed trying to sleep.
"I didn't want Jay to get mad." Haley said truthfully. "Now get some sleep please." Haley said.
"Ok mommy. Goodnight, love you." Jamie mumbled before falling asleep.

The next day Lindy and Tom gave her some cash so she could get a phone. Then she told them she should probably leave for their safety and her sons. They gave here a little more money to get to where she wanted to go and to pay for food and hotels.
Haley and Jamie were finally leaving Antonio, Florida. Haley was so happy to get away, but even though she just met Lindy and Tom the day before she was going to miss them. Tom drove them to the bus station and took the first couple of buses with them just in case Jay was on the bus or close. When they finally got a few towns over Tom dropped them off at his brothers house and they stayed there for a few days so she could decide where she wanted to go. She didn't want to go straight to Tree Hill because that would put everyone at risk. So she decided to go to Savannah, Georgia. It was far away from Antonia, Florida so she knew Jay wouldn't find Jamie and her. She found a job in Savannah where she could work to raise money to move somewhere closer to Tree Hill but not where Nathan or anyone could find her just yet. She moved into a broken down apartment with one bedroom when she finally had enough money to move anywhere. Then from there on out she was saving more money to move somewhere closer to Tree Hill. One day at work she caught the news on the TV. Jay was on the screen. She was shocked. The reporters and cops were saying how he kept on asking around for a girl named Haley and a boy named Jamie. He said that Haley was his wife and Jamie was his son. Haley scolded at that. Then he finally went to his neighbors Lindy and Tom Hashler. They said to the cops a few months ago a women named Haley came to their doorstep with a son named Jamie. Lindy Hashler said that Haley was covered in bruises and so was Jamie. They called the cops after Jay left their house. The cops found him and he is now in jail. They are now looking for Haley and Jamie because Lindy and Tom Hashler believe Haley is Nathan Scotts wife that went missing 3 years ago when she was 8 months pregnant. The news then showed a picture of Haley when she was standing with Nathan on a stage. It was the night before she got kidnapped.
Haley finally snapped out of her little daze. She started looking around frantically hoping nobody would recognize her in that picture. She wasn't that lucky though. A customer looked at her shocked. Then the guy started whispering to his wife. His wife looked up at Haley.

Haley started backing up frightened that someone would hurt her again. Everybody started realizing who the two customers were looking at. Then a lady walked up to her slowly trying not to alarm Haley.

"Haley James Scott?" The woman asked quietly. Haley didn't know what to do at first. She was to scared to do anything. She finally decided she needed to tell someone.
"Yes.." Haley said beginning to cry.
Everybody looked at Haley surprised. They really didn't think it was her. They were hoping it wasn't her because she still had bruises on her face and arms that she tried to cover up with make up, but some bruises were still showing.
Another woman started walking towards her. Haley step back quickly.
"Haley I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to help. I was on the case about your kidnapping. I was one of the lead detectives. I still have Nathan and Lucas Scott's numbers in my phone. Do you want me to call them? The lady said. Haley started shaking her head and moving backwards but that didn't work well because she backed into the side of a table.
"Haley..its okay. We are here to help. You need to calm down." The woman said coming closer to me. Everyone was now standing up trying to calm me and asking if they should call the police. Some people even saying they could call Peyton, Karen, Brooke, Deb, or even Dan. Everybody stopped walking towards me when Jamie started running towards me with tears in his eyes. Everyone in the diner gasped realizing right away that Jamie was Nathan and I's son.
"Mommy, Tammy started asking me questions. Like who my dad is. If I was beaten by a guy that we called Jay. She kept on asking." Jamie sobbed. I looked at Tammy in the corner looking guilty but I still gave her a mean look. In the middle of all of the questions someone must have called the police because 5 officers came barging into the diner moving everyone out of the way. When they finally got in the middle of the circle they gasped Because they thought they just found someone who looked like me. They didn't though. They knew right away who I was.
Because Nathan was with them.

Hey guys. I just edited and recreated this whole chapter. I decided to go with a different plotline..which yes I know is crazy. I hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment if you liked the changes.
Yours truely
Autumn