Chapter 6 Haleys Story.

Haley POV
We've been in the car forever. Jamie is asleep next to me while Nathan and Lucas are talking quietly in the front. They think I'm asleep, but I'm obviously not.

Nathan's POV
I look back at Haley and my son Jamie sleeping. I feel like this is all a dream. I feel like both of them are gonna disappear any minute now. But as I look at Lucas and see him smile, also looking at Haley and Jamie, I know this isn't a dream.
"Do you think she will be okay?" I ask Lucas.
"I don't know Nate. She was in that basement for 3 years. She gave birth in that basement for God's sake. Do you think she is okay?" Lucas said.
I looked back at Haley and realized her eyes are open. She realized I was looking at her and hurriedly closed her eyes again. I laughed realizing she was fake sleeping this entire time. She opened one eye after she heard me laugh. I laughed even harder when she made a confused face.
"Were you awake this entire time Hales?" I asked.

Haley's POV
"Were you awake this entire time Hales?" Nathan asked. He called me Hales. I haven't heard that in forever. Oh god how much I missed my old life. But it's my old life. I need to remember that. I need to leave before they get hurt. But this life, with Nathan, will be Jamie's new life. I can promise myself that. I smiled knowing my baby boy would be safe, but he would be safe without me.

Half an hour later!
Lucas POV
I looked at the sign that said "welcome to Tree Hill Home of the Ravens. We are home, and this time with Haley. I turned towards Nathan who was asleep in the passenger's seat. I smiled knowing for once he would get a goods night's rest. It was around midnight since we left Savannah around seven- thirty. I pulled over so I could wake up Nathan to do the rest of the driving because I was tired, and did not want to get in a reck.
"Nate. Nathan." Lucas said. Nathan started to stir and then opened his eyes to see his brother leaning over him.
"What's wrong? Is something wrong with Haley?" Nathan asked shooting up from his seat hitting me in the process.
"Ow," I said grabbing my head. "Everything is fine with Haley. It's your turn to drive. We made it to tree Hill but we still have to make it home and I'm falling asleep behind the wheel." Lucas said getting out of the car. Nathan undid his seat belt and got out of the car. They switched places and then they were on there way.

30 minutes later!
Nathan pulled into Lucas Scott's driveway. He saw Peyton's car already in the driveway so he decided to stay at the Scott household for tonight. He got out of the car and went to knock on the door. Before he could knock on the door Peyton opened it.
"Oh, Nathan," Peyton said leaning in to hug him. Nathan hugged her back and then went back to the car with Peyton by his side. They both looked at Lucas and laughed. His left foot was up on the dashboard and his head was between the seat and door. Peyton walked up to him and kissed him. Lucas woke up from that and kissed her back.
"Hey, sleepy head." Nathan heard Peyton whisper.
"Hey," Lucas said. Lucas got out of the car and pulled Peyton to his chest. They looked at Nate asking if he needed help with Haley and Jamie.
"No you guys can go inside. I've got them." Nathan said.

Nathan's POV
"No you guys can go inside. I've got them." I said. I walked to the side Jamie was on and grabbed him. Then I  went to Haley's side.
"Hales. Haley." I side shaking her slightly. Hey stirred and looked at me frightened for a second.
"Hey. Its okay Haley. It's me. It's Nathan." I said. Haley calmed down slightly and got out of the car. She looked around and then looked at me confused.
"We're at Lucas, Peyton, and Brookes house." Haley's mouth fell open.
"He's dating both of them at the same time and living with both of them?!" Haley asked flabbergasted. I laughed and looked at her amused.
"No, he's happily married to Peyton. And this is their house. Brooke is just living with them because she got back from New York  a couple of months ago and had nowhere to stay." I said.
"Oh," Haley said. "I always knew they would end up together." Haley murmured. I laughed and walked towards her. Haley smiled.
"I love you," Nathan said. Haley looked at me and smiled once again. God, I love her smile.

"I love you too," Haley said. I smiled and grabbed her hand. 

"We should go inside its getting cold, and its after midnight," I said pulling her towards the door. When we got inside Lucas was passed out on the couch. I laughed and lead Haley to the guest room. 

"This will be your room tonight. There's a kids room down the hall for Lily so Jamie can sleep in there tonight. Unless you want him to sleep with you tonight." Nathan said. Haley looked at him confused.

"Whos Lily," Haley asked. Realization hit Nathan.

"Lily is Karens, daughter. me and Lucas sister." Nathan said. 

"Oh okay. I'd rather have Jamie sleep with me." Haley said. Nathan nodded and put Jamie on the bed. He turned towards the door to leave but Haley stopped him.

"Nathan," Haley said.

"Yeah?" Nathan said.

"Can you sleep with Jamie and I tonight?" Haley asked. Nathan smiled and nodded. 

Haley turned towards Jamie and put him in the middle of the bed and covered him with the blanket. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Haley said heading out the door. Nathan followed her.

"Haley?" Nathan said.

"Yeah?" Haley asked.

"The bathroom is towards the kitchen," Nathan said pointing toward the kitchen.

"Oh," Haley said turning toward the kitchen. She started walking to the bathroom while Nathan walked back to the bedroom.

Haleys POV

"Haley." Someone asked. Haley turned around and saw Peyton and Brooke. Haley looked at them and started crying. 

"Oh, Haley." Peyton and Brooke said hugging Haley. They hugged for a while and then let go. They all wanted to talk so they headed to Brookes room upstairs.

"Haley? What happened to you." Brooke asked. She looked at them. She knew she would have to tell someone soon, but she didn't think it would be this soon.

Haley took a deep breathe and told her story.

Dear readers,
Hi guys I know this was a very long chapter but I loved this chapter. In the next chapter Haley will explain what happened when she got kidnapped, and those three years she was gone. I really hope you liked this chapter. Love you all.
-Autumn

Vote
Comment
Follow
And continue reading!