It's official

Starla: Hey guys! Could everyone come in here a minute?

Rebel: If this is another dare, I swear I'm gonna kill you.

RJ: It's not another dare, chill. *grinning at me knowingly*

Starla: *blushing*

Swift:*is already sitting next to me, holding my hand*

M.C.: What is it now?

Ghost: .....

Blue:*peeking out from behind ghost*

Riuki: What's up?

Starla: S-so, I called you guys in here because I...We, wanted to make an announcement. *smiles shyly at swift* We are officially together. It took a long time, I know, but I finally told swift how I feel about him outright and we're together now.

Swift:*chuckles and pulls me into his lap* She finally admitted that she loves me.

Starla:*blushes darker and hides my face in swift's shirt* Sh-shut up...

Rebel:*chuckles* It's about damn time.

RJ: I know right? If she didn't tell him soon I was gonna tie her down and make her say it. *smiles at me* Seriously though, congrats star.

M.C.: About time you told him.

Riuki: Congrats girl! It's about time you told him.

Ghost:.....*secretly proud swift is finally settling down with someone*

Blue: C-congratulations...*smiling*

Starla:*smiles at you all* Thanks guys... Honestly, I owe it to you guys for helping me build up the courage to tell him how I felt. *looks at the readers, breaking the fourth wall* And thanks to you guys too! I wouldn't be here if you guys hadn't encouraged me to keep doing this!

RJ: Stop breaking the fourth wall inky- I mean starla!

The guys:*confused*

Starla:*laughs* Fine, fine. Well anyway, that ends this little announcement. Thanks guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it! Thanks so much for sticking with me this long and for getting me back into writing this book everyone! XD I love you all, my dear followers and readers!😊💜 Remember to send in more asks and dares to help me get back into the swing of things! See you all in the next chapter!!