Kisses...💢

For those of you that don't know, Yui komori is from an anime called Diabolik Lovers and I can't stand her. XD I don't know why but I just don't like her. Anyway, she's the blonde girl with pinkish colored eyes in the video above.↑
_______________________________________________________________________
Starla:*reads dare* ....someone is going to die today...

Yui komori: *pops up out of nowhere* E-eh?! H-how did I get here?! Where did ayato-kun go?!

Starla:*her eye twitches* I'm gonna kill her....

RJ:*walks in and sees yui* Okay, who the hell is she and why are you glaring daggers at her?

Starla: We got a dare and swift has to kiss my least favorite anime girl... Yui komori....

RJ: and you're pissed because you have her and the guy you have a crush on has to kiss her?

Starla:*nods* yep! Imma kill a bitch.

RJ: Why do you hate her? She's an adorable girl that's constantly preyed upon by vampires.

Starla: She's a naïve and annoying little bitch that irritates the hell out of me with her stupidity. Oi! Bitch-chan!

Yui:*she looks at me* Eh?! Who are you?! And why did you call me that?! Only laito-kun calls me that!

Starla: I'm Starla and would you prefer chichinashi?

Yui: N-no! Just call me yui!

Starla:*growls in irritation* I wanna kill her so bad.... Swift! Get in here!

Swift: What the hell? I-! *he spots Yui and smirks* Well, who's this little cutie~?

Yui: *whips around and sees swift* W-who are you?!

Starla: Jesus, do you ever listen bitch-chan? His name is swift and he's been dared to kiss you. *she grits her teeth, trying not to murder yui*

Swift:*chuckles and steps up to yui* She's cute, so I don't mind~.

Yui:*blushes* W-what?!

Starla: RJ, hold me back before I kill them....

RJ:*holds me back* Breathe star.

Swift:*grabs yui and kisses her*

Yui:*kisses back despite her shock*

Starla:*eye twitches and I reach for my gun*

RJ:*takes my gun away* It's just a dare. Breathe.

Swift:*pulls away, smirking* Not bad sweetheart~.

Starla: That's it! *breaks free from RJ and grabs a knife* I'm gonna kill this little-!

Rebel:*grabs me* Chill out will you? RJ called me to stop you from murdering the girl...

Starla: Let me go!! I'm gonna kill her!!!

Swift: *chuckles* Why? I thought you didn't like me.

Starla: I dont! But I can't stand her and I wanna kill her!

Rebel: No.

Yui:*vanishes, going back to her own world*

Starla: Ugh... I wanted to kill her... Bye guys. When rebel and RJ let me go... Someone is gonna die...

RJ: *rolls her eyes* Bye guys.
_______________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the language guys but I can't stand yui. XD don't ask me why, I really don't know. XD I just can't stand her. Anyway, see you in the next ask or dare!😊