Chapter 8 😃

Aphmaus POV
I woke up and looked at the time 7:30 oh crap I slept in. I reached over to the bed side table and pressed the button that would get the maid. The door opened and I saw the maid. I got up and said "Umm hi goodmorning" she looked at me funny "Did you call me up here to tell me goodmorning I mean im flattered bu-" she began but I cut her off by saying "I need cloths for a date with Aaron" she looked shocked then grinned she said "Ok I will bring you up a few dresses" she giggled oh crap what did I do. She came back with 3 dresses she laid them on the bed and said "Well take a look" she stepped to the side to give me room and I stood in frount of the dresses. The first one was a long strapples purple dress with 3d butterflys. The second one was a short dress with straps and black waist band. And the last one was perfect (I dont know how to describe this one so here it is)

I said "The 3rd one" she nodded and took the other two "You know later I will get you some money and you can go shopping for some cloths" she said as she walked out the door I nodded and she closed the door

I said "The 3rd one" she nodded and took the other two "You know later I will get you some money and you can go shopping for some cloths" she said as she walked out the door I nodded and she closed the door. I smiled and put on the dress I looked at the clock I had 25 minutes. I walked over to the desk and there was a button I pressed it and a slot in the wall opened up. There was a shelf with a hair curler and sraitiner and brush and bobby pins ect. I sat down and curled my hair I pressed the button and the shelf disappeared. I looked at the clock 7:59 I went over to the mirior and looked at myself I looked beautiful. I heard a knock on the door "Come in" I called the door opened to reaveal Aaron in a tux. He looked at me in awe "Luna y-you look beautiful" I blushed and walked over to him and said "You look h-handsome" he blushed to. He held out his hand and I took it we walked out of the mansion hand in hand. There was a lamborghini Aaron opened the door to the passenger side I got in he walked around and got in the drivers seat. We starting driving somewhere when I said "Aaron... Where are we going" Aaron looked at me and smiled he looked back at the road and said "You will see we are almost there" I sighed. The car came to a stop. We were at the park when we found the entrance to the woods. We walked through the woods and then there was a clearing there was a waterfall and a blanket and a picnic basket. He lead me over to the blanket "Aaron its beautiful" I said as I sat down "Not as beautiful as you" he mummbled "What was that" I asked "Uhh NOTHING" he yelled I looked confused "Ok~" I said he opened the picnic basket and pulled out food. He sat down a sandwich in frount of me. "Are you allergic to anything" Aaron asked "Oh no not that I know of" I responded "Ok good I was hoping its penut butter and jelly, I just didnt know what you liked. Sorry if expected something big and fancy" I looked at him and smiled "No I kinda perfer something small, buuuuut did you bring calamarie" He smiled back and said "I thought that was you eating all the calamarie at the buffet and yes" Aaron said as he pulled out a bowl filled calamarie. He gave it to me along with a spoon I smiled and took it. We both had finished eating and we walked over to the waterfall I stared at it in awe. "Ready to go on the second part of the date" Aaron asked I looked at him and tilted my head and said "Depends where are we going" I asked "Its a suprise" he said I gave him puppy dog eyes and he said "Youre cute but thats does not work on me" wait did he he just call me cute whatever "Fine im ready" I said and rolled my eyes playfully. He took my hand and we went back to the car and we started driving again. He then stopped the car and we were at a store he gave me 50 dollars and said "We are going to the beach" I looked at him "But I dont have a bathing sui-" I cut myself off "Ooooooooooooohhhh" "Yeah yeah now go shopping" he said as he nugged me "Meet me here in 10 minutes" he said I nodded I went and bought a purple bikini and some white flip flops with a towel along with a beach towel to lay out on. I started heading back to the entrance when arms wrapped around my waist. I blushed and turned around and saw some guy. He looked drunk "Hey baby" he said I stepped back he stepped forward. I saw Aaron out of the corner of my eye he ran over to me. "Sorry" he mummbled I looked at him "For what" he got in frount of me "Excuse me sir I would like you to stay away from my girlfriend" Aaron said I blushed "So why would I care" the man said Aaron slapped him and the guy just stomped away. "A-Aaron did you call m-me your g-girlfriend" I asked he turned to me and blushed he said "Only to get the guy away from you... Well lets go to the beach already" I nodded the ride to the beach was akward. We finally got there and I got my bags I went to the bathroom and got changed. I came out and went back to the car I put my cloths in the car and went to the beach. I saw Aaron spreading out the beach towel I got I walked over to him. He looked at me and blushed "H-hey Luna" he said he was wearing swimming trunks and a red t-shirt "Hey" I responded "Im sorry about what happened at the store I just couldnt stand that guy" he said "No its fine" I said. We started walking on the beach and talking I was having a good time.

This took me forever to make im getting a bit of writters block so PLEASE give me ideas!!!